Butterflies 3.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany went back to the emergency room and caressed the lady on the bed.

“Mummy..” Tiffany’s eyes starts to tear again when she sees her mother lying unconsciously with many different tubes attached to her body.

“Baby, dad has a client to meet. I’ll..”

“Just go.” Tiffany said with a careless tone.

“You know that I love you and your..”

“If you really love mum, you will stay.”

“But I am doing this for..”

“The family. Yes. But do you know what we need the most? It’s not wealth. It’s love. Mum is dying already, WHY CAN’T YOU JUST SPEND MORE TIME WITH US?!” Tiffany got agitated all of the sudden.  She hated her father. He is a very busy businessman. Yes, Tiffany’s background is very well-known and rich. But that is not what she need.

 

Tiffany stayed a little while more after her father left. On her way out of the hospital, she walked pass room 309 which door is not close. “Remember to eat your medicine okay? I promise to bring you home by this week.”

“Promise?” The girl sticks out her little pinky at the guy.

“Hehe promise!”  The guy cheekily return the little pinky and playfully poke the girl’s nose.

Tiffany smile slightly when she witness the cute interaction. It reminds her of her time when she and her father always did pink promise at everything.  This time, it is not a father with his daughter. It is most possibly being an interaction between a couple. The both of them are around the same age.

The guy walked out of the room to see Tiffany standing right outside of the room.

“You?” Taeyeon got shocked to see Tiffany standing right outside.

“I..” Tiffany did not know what to explain herself for stupidly standing outside. It’s obvious to know that she eavesdrop Taeyeon’s conversation. She is quite shocked to know that the guy is actually Taeyeon. That laughter she did not recognize when they are in school.

“Are you.. okay now?” Taeyeon asked with a gentle voice.

Tiffany’s heart stops beating as she hear Taeyeon’s voice. It sounds like an angel’s whisper. She has never hear Taeyeon talked like that before,well, not to her at least.

Wait.. Is that his girlfriend? What? What are you thinking Tiffany Hwang.. Since when you care about this baby face - Tiffany thought

“Pink..Hey Ti ppani ..” Taeyeon waved at Tiffany who is spacing out. She felt her stomach flipping. Her heart starts to beat faster and faster.

She did not understand that feeling, but she is surprised that Taeyeon did not ask her further about her standing outside room 309.

“It’s Tiffany. I’m okay. Thanks for the tissue earlier on.” She snapped back to reality after awhile.

Taeyeon melted at Tiffany’s attitude towards him.

Why didn’t she tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter