Butterflies 1.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, I’m Tiffany Hwang, a low profile girl in school. Yes, I’m a nerd. The whole school calls me a nerd. The sky will fall if someone notices the boring me. I’m in Year 1 of college. I’m soon turning 19 this year and yep, I’ve never been in a relationship before. Okay, I admit, I may have some intention in flirting with boys before even though I’m taking studies as my priority but it has never worked(who likes nerd?). Girls in my school are too hot, I am just a little peanut buried under the ground.

It’s is a New Year again and I’m in Year 1. It’s a new school, new environment but definitely not a place for new friends. I’ve only made a friend in high school, which is Jessica. The rest are just either classmates, enemies, or I-don’t-even-give-a--of-your-existence. God, I can’t wait to leave this place. It’s like, everyone here is judging one another. Even though I’m already immune with the school judged my appearance when I’m 7 years old, I still want to leave this unkindly place, school.

-

 

“Baby cake!~”

“Yah! Don’t call me that in school, especially when we are in the hallway with everyone around!”

“Oh come on, who cares about you? What they really care is them.” Jessica pointed to the direction of the other end where a group of girls strutting down the hallway. Every guy is drooling, spazzing or even cheering when they see the school’s top hot girls appearing.

“s.” Tiffany mumbled to herself as she opens her own locker and starts to dig out her textbooks for today’s lessons.

 

“Hey Hyori, wanna party tonight? It’s ladies night.” Siwon when over and leaned against the nearest locker to show his charming and seductive face.

“Flirt.” Tiffany mumbled again to herself and she slammed the locker hard, which made everyone in the hallway to her attention.

“HEY YOU.”

“YAH YOU IN THE HIDEOUS PINK BAGGY PANTS AND STUPID LOOKING TANK TOP.” Siwon shouted again with annoyance when Tiffany ignored him.

Tiffany turned to face Jessica and then stared at Siwon with an not-interested face. “What.”

“You do not ever try to do that again while I’m talking to the pretty ladies. You hear me? Pink Panther.” Siwon ended with his eyes scanning Tiffany’s body up and down with a disgusted look when he realize Tiffany literally had pink covered everywhere. Except for her spectacles.

Tiffany raged after his sentence of insult.  She stomped towards him but got pulled by the arm by Jessica. “Fany, don’t. Please?” Jessica had a crushed on Siwon since Year 1 started. Even though he IS a jerk, he has this charm that Jessica will always drool when she see him.

Tiffany let out a deep breath and turned around to face another guy in front of her.

“Hi.” The guy smile cutely at her but she just stared back and stepped on his feet before storming off the hallway.

“OWWW!!! ! !!!!” The guy shouted and cursed at Tiffany when he got attacked for no reasons.

“HAHAHAHA. You came at the wrong timing, kid.” Siwon snickered at his friend.

“Tsk. What luck. Who is that ugly nerd. She has the poorest taste of fashion. Did she come from the mountain?”

“She is not important though. Taeyeon, meet Hyori, a Year 2 student. One of the MOST beautiful girl in school.”

 

“Oh, hi there. You definitely look much more better than that . I’m Kim Taeyeon, a Year 1 student. You can call me handsome Taeng if you like.” Taeyeon bowed dramatically like in the movies with his head low and stood back up with a wink.

“Actually.. he transferred from another college because of his bad conduct but still, he is a junior here. Just that he has the same age as us.” Siwon interrupted.

“Nice. You look cute. Nice to meet you too, handsome.”  Hyori smile seductively at Taeyeon and gave his chest a little poke when she find it interesting to find his chest so firm and not too big for his size.

“Oh.. kay.. ? This is Hyuna, CL, Park Bom and GaIn.” Siwon introduced the rest of the hot girls behind Hyori to Taeyeon when he felt a little jealous at that look Hyori is giving Taeyeon instead of him.

“Hi hi all. Erm Siwon I got to go. Running late for lesson.”

“No problem. See yah pal!”

Taeyeon waved a sloppy ‘bye’ to everyone before he make a dash to his class.

 

--

“Hi, you’re Kim Taeyeon?”

“You are..? Wait, how do you know my…”

“Oh, you are really famous. The whole Year 1 knows who you are. You got into a fight in your school that is why you are back to Year 1 instead of promoting, right?” said the tanned guy.

“Er.. ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter