Butterflies 33.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi..” Jisook awkwardly said.

“Oppa, Jisook has been staying with us for the past 2 days.” Hayeon appeared from the kitchen.

“Wait, what?! Where’s that man?”

“Appa went back to Japan after receiving a call from his company there. Unni came later..”

“My tenant is emigrating and sold the house.. You're the first person that has come to my mind so I’ve no choice but to.. Sorry, Taeyeon. If I’m disturbing you then I’ll leave.”

Taeyeon frozed at his position. He knew Jisook’s family lived in Kwangju and it will be really inconvenient for her if she went back home.  She has been renting a room ever since she started schooling. He knew she didn’t have much friends. When they were together, Taeyeon is her everything. Until she finds someone else..

He gave up and sigh, “You can stay here for the time being, but I’ll help you take a lookout for new rents.”

“Thank you, Taengo!” Jisook tightly hugged Taeyeon. Hayeon and Taeyeon were shock.

“I’ll help you with the lugguage.” Jisook went over to grab the handle after breaking the hug.

“No.no.. It’s okay. I’m a little tired. I’ll be in my room to get some rest.” Taeyeon said and signal Hayeon to follow him up.

“Okay. Have a good rest, oppa.”

~

 

“What the , Hayeon!” Taeyeon exclaimed softly behind the door.

“Oppa, it’s not my fault. She’s too poor thing.” Hayeon managed to keep her volume down as well to be more careful or Jisook could hear them.

“She is obviously up to something!”

“You mean.. she still likes you?”

“Speaking of obvious, Kim Hayeon.”

“Oh no.. what will Tiffany unni..”

“She will ing kill me, I swear.” Taeyeon messed his hair as he starts to think of Tiffany’s jealous face. It really nasty.

“We should do something.” Hayeon agreed about the killing part. Tiffany looks really kind and cheerful but she knew everyone has the other side of themselves.

“You and I are going to find a new place for her.  ASAP you hear me?” Taeyeon spoke seriously in a demanding tone.

“Okay!” Hayeon surrendered. It all started when she let Taeyeon’s ex-girlfriend stay in the first place.

-

 

“Sica.. we are going to be late.”

“I don’t care.. I’m already trying my best to move.”

Yuri went to Jessica’s house on the first day back to school. Nope, Jessica’s not facing jetlag. She is just plain lazy as usual. “I want to go on a vacation again..”

“Sure, let’s go after we graduate from here!” Yuri said excitedly as he walked towards the girl and carried her stuff.

“Did I say I want to go with you?”

“I want to.” Yuri sticks the smile on his face which made Jessica blushed with his eyes on her.

“Hurry. We’re late.”

 

“Why?!”

“I don’t care and I like it!”

“But this is not your intention when you first c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter