Butterflies 20.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special update!

I've update two chapters at once because I can't bare to kill my readers with the tension and mystery of the love birds.

So.. are you ready for the final moment of confession?!

Kaja~!

 

P.s: Welcome my new subscribers and Thankyou! <3

------------

 

 

“Oppa, could you send me home?” Krystal asked Taeyeon directly.

“Sure. I’ll send you back first then I’ll send Fany.”

 “Unni, let us have some alone time together pls..” Krystal whispered to Tiffany.

“Tae ah, it’s okay. I’ll go back myself.”

“No. Come let’s go.”

Tiffany was quite glad Taeyeon still cares for her. She shrugged her shoulders at Krystal and followed them to the car. Krystal pouted since she can’t have what she wanted.

Krystal ran to the front and sat next to Taeyeon. Leaving Tiffany pain in her heart a little when she saw it. She silently went to the back and sat.

Taeyeon started driving and could not peep at Tiffany like he usually did. He looked at the mirror but could not see Tiffany. She’s sitting directly behind him which did not make her visible in the mirror. She is exceptionally quiet too.

“Oppa, shall we have lunch together next week? Or we could have supper during the weekdays?”

Taeyeon naturally looked at the mirror before looking at Krystal.

“I’ll have to see if I’m free.”

“Okay! Type in your number.” Krytsal passed her phone to Taeyeon while they are stopping at the red light.

“Hmm okay..” Taeyeon keyed in his number and looked back at the mirror again. Tiffany did not move or even say a word. She is weird.

 

After dropping Krystal off, Taeyeon went to the back seat and open the door. “Go sit infront.”

“It’s okay.” Tiffany said in a cold tone which made Taeyeon angry.1

“I said. Sit. Infront.” Taeyeon became persistent and a little fierce. “I’m not your chauffeur. I want you to sit next to me.”

Tiffany got taken aback. She got down and went to the seat but Taeyeon noticed she is dragging her feet. It’s seems like she’s bothered with something.

They reached Tiffany’s house after a long silent ride. He hated the tension. None of them is talking. Taeyeon pulled his handbrake and said, “Okay. Now what? You’re in a bad mood again.”

“I’m not. I’m going. Thanks for the ride.” Tiffany took off her seatbelt and opened the door immediately, Taeyeon saw this immediately open his door and followed the girl.

“Fany!” He grabbed his hand when he reached for her.

“WHAT?!” Tiffany snapped at Taeyeon, harshly swung her hand away from his grip. “What’s wrong?” Taeyeon said in a very soft and gentle tone. This makes Tiffany mad at herself for acting like this.

“Sorry..” Tiffany didn’t dare to look up at Taeyeon. But the boy uses his hand and placed it on Tiffany’s chin gently to bring her head up. The both of them stared at each other, as if their eyes were talking and sending messages.

 

"Fany, don't treat me like this.. It hurts a lot." Taeyeon touched his chest wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter