Butterflies 38.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was too shock for the news, “What for?!”

“Study. I thought I’ve told you.”

“I’m not going.” Taeyeon took his stand.

“I don’t care. I will make you go.”

Taeyeon raged, “I DO NOT WANT. AND YOU CAN’T MAKE ME.”

“I’ll bring Hayeon. Is it enough to make you go too?”

“No. You can’t bring her.”

“She WILL follow me.”

“I’LL NOT LET HER FOLLOW YOU.”

“She will because she needs her studies to survive. For you, if you think by living like this is okay with you, then go ahead. I’ll see how long you can last without money. Don't think I'm not aware that you're staying her partly because of your new girlfriend.”

“I have money. I made my own money from my bar.”

“It’s your bar. I gave it to you to be your own boss. But I’m the real stakeholder.”

Taeyeon frowned. He didn’t like the feeling. Something is going to be bad.

 

“I will sell your bar and sell this house. You can stay here if you want. I’ll see how you can survive without everything.”

Taeyeon let out a sarcastic laughter. “I can’t believe you are doing this to your own son.”

“You can come with me. I’m not ending your choice. Think about it.” Taeyeon’s father left the house after saying his words. Taeyeon was left in frustration. “Arghh!!!”

~~

“Tae, how about adding some pictures for slide on the facilities we can do for the event?”

“Tae?” Tiffany asked again and frowned when Taeyeon still ignored her.

The girl turned her head to see Taeyeon in deep thoughts. “Taetae!”

“Huh?” Taeyeon snapped out of it.

 

Tiffany scooted to the other side of the bed where Taeyeon is leaning against the bedframe. “What’s wrong? After you talked to your father, you became so weird.” She gently caressed Taeyeon’s cheeks.

The boy let out a smile and softly placed Tiffany’s hand in his. “My dad wants me to leave this place.”

“To where?! For how long?!”

“Don’t worry Fany ah. I’m not leaving. I’m not leaving you.”

“He allowed you to stay?”

“Hm.. yep. But I will need you to help me find a rented place.”

“Why?”

“He is planning to sell this house.”

“What?!”

“He’s evil. I can’t even think about how nice he was.”

"You should go. It's your future we are talking about." Tiffany frowned, as much as she doesn't want Taeyeon to leave her, it will be better for him to follow his father to have further studies.

"No! You're my future! I'm not leaving you."

As childish as it sounds, Tiffany's heart melted at the speech.

 

“Tae, I could buy this house back for you.”

“What?!” Taeyeon was stunned but then he remembered. Tiffany is Stephanie Hwang. Her family is one of the richest in Korea.

“No!”

“I won’t ask any money from daddy. I’ve my own money.”

“No! Fany, I can’t use your money. What the hell will others think?!”

“Why do you care about what others think?”

“No means no. I don’t want to quarrel with you anymore.”

“Okay, sorry.” Tiffany placed a peck on Taeyeon’s lips and the boy grabbed hold of Tiffany’s waist to better support her body against him. Their kiss starts to go deeper and ual with moans filling the room.

-

 

“ hair. CHECKED.”

“Unfixed clothes. CHECKED.”

“Deep sleep till 1pm. CHECKED.”

Hayeon was talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter