Butterflies 25.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon stretched when he woke up but paused when he saw Tiffany below him. She was lying on his stomach. “This girl.. how did she even end up there.”

He slightly bends his upper body to carry Tiffany and gently placing her on his chest. He caressed her hair and smile at the beautiful sight. He leaned nearer to give her hair a kiss which made the girl stir.

“Mmm..T-tae?”

“Don’t moan like that.” Taeyeon teased the girl, but true, he was really .

Tiffany faked angry but her face is blushing madly at Taeyeon’s words.

“Let’s have breakfast.” Taeyeon sat up and gave Tiffany a kiss before running to the toilet in his room. Tiffany followed him and stood beside him.

“I don’t have a toothbrush, Tae..” She pouted as she look around.

“I’ll get you one. You can stay here forever.” Taeyeon winked at the mirror which made Tiffany giggled cutely. Taeyeon opened the cupboard above the basin and took a brand new toothbrush.

"Oh my god PINK!" Tiffany immediately grab the colour she is obssessed with when she saw it with some other new toothbrushes. "Darling, it's for kids under 10."

"I'm 8!" Tiffany self proclaimed.

"Teen." 

"I don't care!" Tiffany tear off the plastic cover and wash her brand new toothbrush. Taeyeon could only smile at the beautiful sight. "I feel like I'm married."

Tiffany looked up immediately and look at the mirror. Taeyeon looked back at her through the mirror instead of turning their heads to look at each ohter. They both giggled but also having red face with what Taeyeon had just said.

The girl grabbed Taeyeon’s toothbrush and apply toothpaste for him. The boy is surprised at the sweetness of his girlfriend but felt really happy inside.

“Tae, ahh~”

“Ahh~”

Tiffany brushed Taeyeon’s teeth for him. The boy cutely opened his mouth wide and let the girl do the job.

"My turn my turn!" Taeyeon grabbed the pink toothbrush and did the same thing that Tiffany just did. These two could really pull off as children under 18. Just look at how fun they are having just by playing around in the toilet. Laughter filled the whole toilet in the morning.

~

 

“Breakfast time!”

The couple held hands as they walk to the kitchen. “Let’s see..”

“There isn’t really any food here.. dam.”

“Who is this?”

The couple turned to look and saw a man frowning at them. “Hello, I’m Tiffany.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Don’t talk to her like that.” Taeyeon walked nearer to his father to block Tiffany.

“You brought a girl back? Do you want to die?!”

“We did nothing.” Taeyeon calmly replied but with his voice trembling. His face became red immediately with the rush of blood to his head. “Let’s go eat outside.” Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany’s hand and walked pass his father.

“Tae..” Tiffany didn’t want to see the father and so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter