Butterflies 53.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“KIM TAEYEON! GET THE OUT RIGHT HERE NOW!” Jessica stomped in to Taeyeon’s house with the keys he stole from Tiffany’s bag. “KIM TAEYEON!” Jessica searched every room and to see no Taeyeon in sight.

Her natural instinct when to his wardrobe and opened to see Taeyeon’s clothes all gone.

 

Jessica immediately called Yuri to ask but he had no clue to where Taeyeon went. Yuri tried to call Taeyeon several time but it automatically went to voice mail. 

~

Yuri went to Tiffany's house for a "immediate meeting" with the girls. Jessica walked with heavy steps to Tiffany's room.
“Tiff..” Jessica bend down to  pat the poor girl crying.

“Taeyeon.. he is gone. I wanted to scold him for making you cry but..” Jessica threw the keys on the table.

Tiffany could not stop blinking with the tears blurring her vision, “Wh-What do you mean he is gone?”

“His belongings are all gone.”

"He didn't even pick up calls now." Yuri added sadly.

-

 

“Dad. DAD!”

“Calm down Steph, why are you looking so haggard? What’s wrong?!” Mich tried to wiped away Tiffany’s dried tears but got pushed away as soon as Tiffany saw her father.

“Where did you hide Taeyeon?!” Tiffany shouted.

“Taeyeon?”

“DAD TELL ME!” Tiffany yelled desperately. That actually caused everyone in the house shocked.

“Steph, stop shouting like a crazy person! I’ve no clue to Taeyeon’s whereabouts!”

“NO! You’re lying! How can you not know?! YOU MUST BE THE ONE WHO FORCED HIM TO LEAVE ME!” Tiffany raised her voice, filling the whole house with echo and her lips trembled with every word she yelled.

“Tiffany, I only wanted him to be a promising man. I did not..”

“SHUT UP!” Tiffany flared. “IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO TELL ME WHERE IS TAEYEON, I’M NOT LEAVING TO LA.”

 

Tiffany dashed out of the house, leaving her family bewildered.

-

 

Tiffany could not stop crying while shouting for Taeyeon’s name. She ran to every places she has been with Taeyeon but she did not see him. Lastly she went to the bar. “Is Taeyeon here?” Tiffany asked Wooyoung.

“Er..”

“He’s here?!” Tiffany assumed since Wooyoung hestitaed. The girl did not wait for his reply and ran towards the backstage.

“Tae!”

“Hi Tiffany.” Siwon smirked to see Tiffany.

Tiffany ignored Siwon and ran to another area to find Taeyeon.

“Looking for your boyfriend?” Siwon followed Tiffany around.

“None of your business.” Tiffany growled.

“Well, he is making out with his ex-girlfriend in the private room.”

Tiffany frowned and dashed towards the private rooms. She opened every room and got scolded by some VIPs. Siwon flustered to Tiffany’s wild behavior. He immediately apologized to the rooms that had their doors opened by Tiffany. He is the new boss of TBar anyway.

Finally Tiffany reached the last door, she opened to see Taeyeon eating.

At first she was relieved to finally found Taeyeon, but she look around to see Jisook presence too.

“What are you doing here with her?!” Tiffany shouted like a mad woman.

Taeyeon stunned. He did not expect anyone he knew to find him besides Jisook and Siwon, let alone Tiffany. “I should ask you this question.” Taeyeon said and walked over to Tiffany.

 

“Are you guys making out here?!” Tiffany said without thinking.

“Yes.” Taeyeon did too, replied without using his brain, he was trying to be sacarstic. “This is a private room, please leave.”

“What do you want from Taeyeon?! HE IS MINE!” Tiffany shouted at Jisook who is oblivious to what’s happening.

“I.. I guess you..” Before Jisook could explain herself, Taeyeon pulled Tiffany to the door.

“TIFFANY GET OUT!” Taeyeon shouted even louder. “And leave Jisook out of your craziness.”

 

Tiffany calmed herself down but she could feel her stomach stir at the thought of Taeyeon being with Jisook. “I want to talk to you.” She said nicely.

“We have nothing to talk.” Taeyeon did not look into her eyes and stepped back.

“IT’S NOT FAIR TO ME. I WANT TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH YOU OR I’M NOT LEAVING.”

“Er.. I’ll wait outside.” Jisook immediately excuse herself.

 

Taeyeon gave up. Since Jisook left with the door close, he just stood there frozen in the room with a fuming Tiffany. “Why did you leave your house? Why did you move out?” Tiffany broke the tension.

“It’s not mine.” Taeyeon replied with a cold tone.

“It’s still yours!”

“NO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter