Butterflies 7.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany got up and walked towards Jessica’s seat not far away, but saw Yuri already taken the seat beside the girl. “Hey.. That’s my seat!”

“You can sit with Taeyeon!”

“No! Sica!!!” Tiffany whined but too late, the princess has already slept.

“Pleasee..?” Yuri clasped his hands to beg Tiffany pathetically. The girl then unwillingly walked back beside Taeyeon who has already closed his eyes.

She took her seat awkwardly and occasionally peeped to the side. She felt uneasy all of the sudden. She calmed herself down and started staring at Taeyeon’s features. He has this flawless milky skin just like a baby and his face looks really perfect under the Sun shining. She silently awed at his features until he fidget, Tiffany looked back to the front and thought why is she heating up again

Must be the air conditional in the bus not working again. –Tiffany thought

~

Taeyeon woke up awhile later when he felt a weight on his shoulders. He looked to the side and saw Tiffany sleeping with a smile.

She looks so stupid smiling in her sleep. Wait.. why is she here? – Taeyeon thought

However, Taeyeon did not wake the girl up. Instead, he explored her face.

She looks.. familiar. Even familiar without her specs.. – Taeyeon filled his mind as he look at her.

Unconsciously, he smile with Tiffany. You can say Tiffany's smile is quite contagious to Taeyeon.

 

When the bus is reaching their school, Taeyeon pretends to sleep again. He is afraid of getting caught staring at Tiffany or behaving awkwardly in front of the girl. Pretending is the best.

Slowly, Taeyeon felt his shoulder’s weight lessen. After that she heard a small giggle. He was about to open his eyes until Tiffany pinched his nose playfully.

Taeyeon choked when his breath got stopped suddenly. He opened his eyes to see Tiffany sticking  out her tongue at him before running down the bus.

“YAH! PINK WRAPPING PAPER!!!”

-

 

Back in school, the couple rarely had any interaction. They both felt so awkward towards each other after getting all the teasing from their classmate. It’s rumored that Taeyeon likes Tiffany that is why he saved her life. But many objected that because Tiffany is not a beauty, Taeyeon will not even like her.

Time to time, Taeyeon will go to T Bar to perform. No one knows about him singing here because Yuri did not spread it around.

“Bring the beer!” Siwon ordered a tower of Heineken. He came with a group of friends from SoShi College.

“Dude, isn’t that Taeyeon shi?” DongHae saw Taeyeon walking towards the stage with his guitar.

“Wow.. interesting..? YAH! KIM TAEYEON!” Siwon care less and shouted with everyone looking at him.

Taeyeon looked to see Siwon and the group of friends waving to him. He suddenly felt worried. He did not want anyone from the school to know at all. But Siwon is one of the big bully in school, he should not show any disrespect.

“Hey.. guys..”

“What are you doing here with a guitar?” EunHyuk abruptly said.

“I see someone is performing.. eh? HAHAHAHAA” Donghae teased Taeyeon who is feeling really awkward and embarrassed right now.

“Didn’t I tell you before, singing is for girls? I’ve stopped you from joining the choir before and yet you are singing somewhere else?! Don’t be a sissy! Join our hockey team!” Siwon hit Taeyeon’s chest.

“YEAH! Kim Taeyeon you’re such a girl.”

“Do some manly stuff will ya?!”

Everyone at the table started mocking the poor boy who did not have the guts to shoot them back.

“I-I’m just helping out.”

“Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter