Butterflies 10.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long update for celebrating 3 digits of subscribers! Thank you for your support! ^^

Please continute to support me and subscribe(silent readers)!

P.S: Don't subscribe to my account only, but my stories too okay? hehe

 

------

 

Tiffany stopped going to T Bar after Wooyoung told her that DJ Taeng is not singing at the place anymore. Well, of course Taeyeon still goes there to sing secretly, he only told Wooyoung to tell Tiffany in order to stop her from coming every two days. 

Tiffany has mastered to sing the song that DJ Taeng has given her. She went to her mother’s ward and started singing for her mother. The mother and daughter sat together and wrapped their arms around each other, crying so much. “Steph.. listen to your father. Do it for omma, okay?”

Tiffany cried even more but nodded to her mother’s request.

Tiffany left to allow her mother to rest awhile later, she took a stroll downstairs and caught a couple infront of her.

“Yah! I told you to use the clutches.”

“NO! I want you to support me instead!”

“Aish you!”

They were standing side by side. Taeyeon had his left arm at the girl’s waist, and another at her arm over his shoulders. “Ti..ppani?” Taeyeon sounded weird. He doesn’t realize that he has rarely called her pink wrapping paper anymore. But calling ‘Tippani’ sounds really.. awkward for him to say it.

“Hi..” Tiffany quite liked the way Taeyeon called her, even though he sounded lost and of course his poor pronounciation is funny.

“Er.. this is..” Taeyeon wanted to introduce the girls to each other but got interrupted.

“Hayeon! Taeyeon’s girlfriend!”

Taeyeon frowned and looked at Hayeon confused. Hayeon just grinned at the boy before sticking her arm out for a shake with Tiffany.

“I’m Tiffany. Nice to meet you.” Tiffany tried smiling but her lips just wouldn’t curve naturally. The new information has bothered her.

So she really is his girlfriend..? – Tiffany thought.

“You’re going somewhere?” Hayeon asked directly, as if they knew it other well.

“Yes. I’m heading home.”

“Oppa, let’s give her a ride home first.”

“Huh?” Taeyeon did not understand Hayeon's intention.

“It’s okay. My house is just..”

“No worries. My oppa is very generous, right?”

“Dehh.. my car is just infront.”

 

Hayeon sat behind while Tiffany sat next to the driver’s seat because of Hayeon’s feet being inconvenient and in need of leg space. Taeyeon looked troubled or rather, has so much on his mind that he did not speak during the trip. Tiffany felt so awkward. She kept swallowing a lump in as she looked out the window.

Luckily Taeyeon and Hayeon did not say any smoochy words to each other or Tiffany will feel even more uncomfortable.

Once Taeyeon reached Tiffany’s house, Taeyeon got off and opened the door before Tiffany could.

The girl was shocked at the kind gesture from Taeyeon.

“Thanks.. and thanks for the ride.”

“No problem.”

“See you.”

“Ti..Er..”

“Yeah?” Tiffany mentally chuckled at Taeyeon’s shy face when he doesn’t know what he should call her at this situation.

“You..cried. Right? Your eyes are swollen.”

“Oh.. it’s nothing.”

“Don’t catch a cold and.. don’t cry too much.” Taeyeon smiled slightly, sharing an eye contact with Tiffany. The both of them looked at each other as if everything surround them has froze in place.

“Hello?!” Hayeon winded down the window and teased the couple outside.

“I’ll be going in now. Thanks. Bye Hayeon shi Bye.. Taeyeon.” Tiffany's heart is fluttering at Taeyeon's concern. Somehow she felt warmth by just a few words.

Taeyeon smiled at the figure walking to the door. He did not know that Hayeon has been staring at him looking at Tiffany like an idiot. “She has already gone inside. HELLO?!” Hayeon hit the car playfully to catch his attention.

“TSK! Quiet.” Taeyeon walked back to his driver seat and started driving.

“Why did you say you’re my girlfriend, Ms Kim?” T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter