Butterflies 57.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think I've not used Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon. So I shall use Sooyoung for now! :P

From previous comments, I don't think I've put any of these 3 as Taeyeon/Yuri/Tiffany/Jessica's classmates cause I remembered I put some random idols names only. 

Hahhahaa! Double update for today, enjoy! <3

-

 

“Hi, sorry. May I look for the singer DJ Taeng?” A lady in a office dress code approach the bouncer.

“May I know who are you to our singer?”

“I’m Choi Sooyoung. Representative of SM Entertainment.”

“Oh okay, let me bring you there.” The bouncer brought Sooyoung to the backstage and knock on the door before opening it.

“Mr Kim, there is a visitor for you.”

Taeyeon turned his head to see a really tall, slim and tanned girl. “Hi, I’m Choi Sooyoung from SM Entertainment."

"SM? Woah, are you kidding me? You're company is so huge. With so many talented actors and singers."

"Well, thank you. We’ve heard about your reputation here and in Korea before. We would like you to join us to be a singer.”

“Korea? How do you guys know?” Taeyeon is even surprised that this girl is talking to him in hangul.

“Some of our collegues go to TBar for some drinks. They thought you’re a great singer. Since we’ve enough dance groups, we would like to find a solo ballad singer for our company.”

“Er.. excuse me but are you a little.. young perhaps?”

“I am just an intern. Sorry for being abrupt. Do I really look that young?” Sooyoung starts to act like a dork and form like a flower shape with her hands.

 

“Ah.. haha yes. Erm, I thought SM Entertainment is a Korea company? What are you doing here?”

“Yes, but we are here because of TVXQ concert and we heard from social media about you singing here recently.”

“You guys are really a great spy. Thanks for your offer. I will consider.”

“I’ve heard you sing last night as well before approaching you today. Honestly it’s a waste of talent if you stay here to sing for a small crowd.”

“I’m just happy to sing and thankful for all the people who love my voice.”

“You’re a good kid.” Sooyoung praised but immediately covered . “Oh sorry. My bad, may I know your age? Am I being rude?” Sooyoung flustered.

Taeyeon chuckled. He kind of find this girl easy going. “I’m a ‘89er.”

“Oh my god. I’m ’90. I’m so sorry. Taeyeon shi.”

“It’s okay, you can call me Taeyeon. Drop the formalities.” Taeyeon flashed a warm smile.

“I feel that we are friends already.” Sooyoung laughed.

“Maybe?” Taeyeon said softly but grabbed his guitar, ready to go on stage.

“I have to perform already.” Taeyeon fixed his hair the last time.

“Okay, I can’t stay and listen tonight cause I have to rush back to the concert. Here is my number. Call me. Oh, since we are friends, don’t mind giving yours too?”

Taeyeon nodded and tore a used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter