Butterflies 48.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany has been hesitating about her decision. Go or not to go?

Finally she has decided not to go. She wants to try applying for the design school here. Korea's art school isn’t that bad after all right? Who knows her next fashion design could be in a well-known fashion show.

 

She ran downstairs after making her final decision, “Daddy! I’ve.. something to tell you.”

“What is it?” He sounded rather cold as he covered his face behind the newspaper.

“I.. er.. I’ve decided not to go LA for further studies. But I would still go with you all to find brother. I think.. Korea Arts schools isn’t that bad too right?” Tiffany tilted her eyebrows, afraid that her father might oppose strongly. “What more, you said you will support my decision. Right?” Tiffany slightly gave a smile to her father.

But her smile was soon gone after she see her father’s serious face as he stood up.

“What could be your reason?” He swiftly threw the newspaper he was reading on the table and head towards a drawer under the television.

“Er.. I.. I can’t.. I can’t bear with my current friends and.. teachers.. and..”

Tiffany couldn’t think of anything at this point. How dumb of her not preparing some answers before informing her father. 

Tiffany’s father bend down and took a envelope which looks like it holds an important document. “and? No more? How about take a look at this?”

Tiffany took the envelope, she slowly unwind the string attached. She swallowed the huge lump in . She didn’t feel good about this.

Gently she took out the content and saw many pictures of her laughing, playing, taking a ride..

With..

 

Taeyeon.

There is even some kissing and touching of butts being capture.

The girl was shocked and embarrassed. How can her father know about her relationship with Taeyeon so abruptly?

“D-Dad.. H-How did.. did you..?” She wanted to be angry at her father invading her privacy but she held it in to reframe he has any negative feelings towards Taeyeon.

“Some anonymous send it to our house. No explanation is needed. I knew who he could be. Your boyfriend. Am I right?”

“Dad.. I could..”

“You know what? Break up with this boy and go to LA. Or he will disappear from your sight just like what happen to your sister’s ex lover.”

“DAD! But why?! Taeyeon isn’t bad! HE IS A GOOD MAN. He loves me! And I love him!!!”

“Yes. So what? Steph, if these photos were to exposed to medias, what will you become? The headline will be ‘Hwang Corporation’s Youngest Daughter Dating A Boy Next Door’,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter