Butterflies 44.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the whole day, Tiffany’s family mourned in the hospital.

Taeyeon unknowingly slept at his seat after doing silent prayers for Tiffany’s mother.

 

He jolted up from his seat awhile later when he felt vibration from his phone. He took it out from his pocket to see Tiffany sent him a text. He immediately stood up and looked around. Tiffany’s family is not there. He opened the text and it read,

“Tae, I’m sorry I’ve left you earlier. I went to settle some important things that I totally forgot about you. I’ll go back to our home at night. Love you.”

Taeyeon had a sad smile plastered on his face. Tiffany is sad. But she seems alright texting him. It makes him worried for the girl even more. He typed back, “Fany ah, I'm sorry for what happened. Call me if you need me. I love you.”

~

 

Taeyeon, Jessica and Yuri went to Tiffany’s mother’s funeral.  Tiffany introduced to her family her friends. Jessica shared a hug with Tiffany’s father and sister since Tiffany and Jessica are close buddies since young.  

Tiffany and Taeyeon shared deep eye contact when they are busy hugging. Tiffany has so much to say to Taeyeon. Taeyeon on other hand saw the red eyes and dried tears on her face. He has the urge to just hug the girl and let her cry in his embrace. Yuri and Taeyeon awkwardly bowed and greet Tiffany’s family and gave a bouquet of flowers for condolences. Tiffany’s father thanked them before ushering them to take a seat.

Some business associates came to attend the funeral. Tiffany immediately pulled Taeyeon and ran off to the park 3minutes walk away when Tiffany’s father attends to them. Michelle saw her sister running away with Taeyeon. She could only sigh and shake her head a few times.

 

The couple ran and ran, with Tiffany leading Taeyeon. After running to a isolated area in the park, Taeyeon held Tiffany with his other hand to stop the girl, “Fany! Stop. We’re far enough..”

Tiffany stopped her steps and the couple started panting. Taeyeon brought his hand up and gently caress Tiffany’s cheek. His face unknowingly show a frown when he wiped the dry tears away. Tiffany on the other hand has the urge to cry when she look into Taeyeon eyes. She missed him. She felt terrible without her mother. She needs him more than ever.

Taeyeon quickly wiped away Tiffany’s fresh tears. “Fany, I’m sorry to hear that..”

“Tae..” Tiffany’s lips starts to tremble and more tears started rolling down her cheeks.

She threw her arms around Taeyeon’s neck, “Tae!!!” She hid her face in Taeyeon’s neck.

"It breaks my heart to see you cry, Fany ah.."

Taeyeon could not control his emotions and he cried with the girl. “Fany.. I’ll be here for you.”

“Tae.. I miss my mum..”

“I know how you feel, baby. I know..” Taeyeon cried even more when he thought of his own mother.

 

After sharing their hug for like eternity, Taeyeon broke the hug and stared at Tiffany adoringly. He wiped his tears and gently brushed Tiffany’s hair away from his face. “It’s time to go back. Your family might be looking for you.”

“But.. I don’t wanna leave you.” Tiffany whined and wrapped herself around Taeyeon’s waist. “I can’t be with you when your family is around.. But I promise to fly over when you need me okay?” He rubs Tiffany’s head lovingly. It breaks his heart to see Tiffany needs him and he can’t be there.

Tiffany sighed when she realized that their relationship is not opened to her family yet. Well, actually just her father. “Tae.. Can I see you tomorrow?”

“But you’ll be busy with your family matters.”

“I can look for you at ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter