Butterflies 23.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taeyeon ah. Don’t you know how to address your father when you see him?”

“Oh. I finally see him after missing for a year?” Taeyeon said sacarstically as he stirs his rice.

Kim family is having their dinner together, finally. Taeyeon’s dad returned after living with his mistress at Japan. He got attached to another woman a year after Taeyeon’s mum passed away. This made Taeyeon had a grudge with his father and that is why Taeyeon did not get along well with him. Hayeon is still average towards his father since she knew her father loves Taeyeon the most, therefore, she usually doesn't get really emotional when it comes to her father. Her mother loves her more. Jiwoong, Taeyeon’s hyung who is in the army also dislike his father like Taeyeon. But none of them has mention about disowning one another yet.

“Oppa..” Hayeon tapped Taeyeon’s hand lightly. She didn’t like the atmosphere right now. Usually Taeyeon and her always ate their dinner alone, but since Taeyeon and Tiffany have dated for about a month now, the three of them ate together like a family.

Today, Tiffany had to attend some business function again as requested by her father, therefore she could not join the two of them for dinner. Unexpectedly, their father return to visit them.

“Fine. Appa.” Taeyeon called his father unwillingly.

“I’m doing this for Hayeon.” Taeyeon stated clearly as if his father is his enemy.

“Look what I bought!” His father brought back a lively atmosphere himself.

He brought many Hayeon’s favourite snacks and beautiful clothes for his children.

“Japan is really nice. I want to bring all of you there to live with me and your future stepmother.”

“No. I’m not going.” Taeyeon opposed immediately.

“You are not to choose.”

“Appa.. Oppa just had a girlfriend. It’s not a good idea to break them up so soon.” Hayeon tried to protect his brother.

“Ha yah, why did you even tell him this?!” Taeyeon snapped at Hayeon but actually is attacking his father indirectly.

“Girlfriend?! How old are you? Are you sure you love her? Look what happen with you and Jisook!”

“It’s none of your business!” Taeyeon slammed his chopsticks and left the dining table without even ate a mouth of his food. He totally has no appetite to eat with his father.

 

Taeyeon rest his body on the bed with frustration.

“Ugrh! Why did he come back!” Taeyeon kicked around on the bed.

After feeling much calm, he stretched and grabbed his phone on the table and saw 1 missed call from Tiffany along with 1 text message.

From Tiffany’s text: “Aeygi ah, have you eaten?”

“Yah! I’m not a baby!” Taeyeon pouted at himself but smile as he dialed Tiffany’s number and call her directly.

“Yeoobu-se-yo?~” Tiffany said in a really cute tone which led the two started giggling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter