Butterflies 6.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning,

Everyone gather for a breakfast before starting the activity.

“You won.” Tiffany said and grabbed a few bagels from the buffet table. Taeyeon on the other hand picking some omelettes to fill his sausages and bun on his plate.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, confused.

“Yesterday. You won. I bet you collected many twigs.”

“Of course. I’ve got more than 20 in the short 5 minutes.”

“You can start treating me as your slave.”

“Hahaha! What a nice word. But I truly agree. You shall be my slave for the week. Let me think about what should I make you do first. Oh by the way, beautiful specs you have.”

Taeyeon put down the ladle and grinned cheekily at Tiffany before walking away.

Tiffany giggled silently at Taeyeon’s stupid face. Dork – Tiffany thought.

 

Ms Kwon gave every team a new mission. Canoeing relay. Taeyeon paired up with Yuri, Tiffany and Jessica, Yoona with Seohyun.

Every team will be racing for the fastest. The first team will get to choose their ingredients for the lunch later in the afternoon.

“READY?! BEEP***”

Ms Kwon blew that whistle and everyone started paddling towards the sea. First pair to go in Yoona and Seohyun. Since Seohyun is a very organize girl, she leads the paddling well. They are in sync which their canoe beat the rest. Currently, their team is 2nd in place. Tiffany and Jessica got ready at the starting point. Once Seohyun tapped on their canoe, they started paddling.

“1! 2! 1! 2!” Tiffany lead the paddling with her loud voice. The two of them did not stop paddling until..

“AHHHHH COCKROACH!!!” Tiffany screamed and stood up in the canoe.

“WHAT?!”

The canoe started swaying left and right vigorously. Jessica tried to grab hold on the sides to control the balance of the canoe. “TIFF SIT DOWN”

“NO!!! THE BUG IS STILL THERE AHHHHH!!!!” Tiffany jogs in her spot which cause the canoe to shake even more. The girl accidentally kicked the side of the canoe and splashed in the water.

“TIFF!” Jessica screamed but still grabbing hold of the canoe tightly.

 

“TIPPANI!” Everyone at the shore shouted when they see the scene.  Everyone got shocked and did not know what to do.

Taeyeon saw what happened, he became flustered and quickly ran to take a lifebuoy nearby and dived into the sea. He swam like a national swimmer which caught everyone to be surprise.

Taeyeon took a breath before diving again to look for Tiffany. He saw the girl not moving a bit under the water. He quickly swam faster and carry the girl up to the brim. Despite losing of breath, Taeyeon did not give up on swimming back to the shore, with tiffany’s body supported by the lifebuoy.

“Oh my god, Tiffany Hwang!!!” Ms Kwon was also losing her mind to see one of her student unconscious.

“TIFFANY!” Yoona kneeled right beside Tiffany.

Taeyeon got back up his feet and move towards Tiffany. “Everyone move away!”

But the students are still crowding around Tiffany.

“I SAID OFF!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter