Butterflies 28.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating frequently! I've been busy with my school work.. T_T

But don't worry I'm back! I'll try my best to post okay! <3

-----

 

 

Everyone gets busy packing their luggage a day before their vacation.

“Oh my god! Let’s bring some bikinis.” Jessica squealed as she stuff her bikinis in a luggage, putting her phone on loud speaker.

“No way unni, I do not have one.” Seohyun said.

“Hey! Seo you’re such a spoil sport.”  Tiffany pouted as she put the phone in between her ears and shoulder.

“You can bring your diving suit, Seo. Hahahaha!” Yoona laughed at their poor maknae.

The girls are feeling so excited with their vacation so they did a call conference. But Tiffany is sure to hide from her father about her friends. She could tell him about it after they have reached Florida.

“Erm, guys. I’ve a call coming in. Be back.” Tiffany pressed the button and receives another call.

 

“Hello?”

“Baby Fany~ Are you busy?” Taeyeon talked in the most kiddy voice ever. Tiffany immediately beamed at the voice. “Still packing. Missing me already?”

“Yes. Please look downstairs?”

“Huh??” Tiffany immediately scoots over to her room’s mini balcony and saw Taeyeon in his tracking suit. “What are you trying to do?” Tiffany continued to speak in the phone but the couple never stops staring their eye contact. “Come down for a moment, will you?”

Tiffany flashes her most beautiful eye smile and ended the phone call. She ran as unobvious as possible so that her family won’t notice it. Including her maids.

Taeyeon immediately spread his arms when he saw the beautiful girl running from the giant doors, passing the huge fountains and towards him.

“Taetae!” Tiffany hugged the boy tightly. It’s only like a day they didn’t meet and they are already missing each other like crazy. “Why did you come?!” Tiffany spoke in English fluently.

“Becouz I miss you.” Taeyeon replied in English too.

“Cheeky..” Tiffany playfully tickle Taeyeon’s chest in a flirtatious way. “Oh mo, Fany.. your father..”

Tiffany froze. Her fingers still on Taeyeon’s chest. Taeyeon is still hugging her tightly with their stomach stick together. Tiffany starts to panic inside. Her eyes look left and right uneasily but she didn't move her head a inch. Taeyeon noticed Tiffany’s expression immediately break the hug and grab her cheeks.

 

“Aigoo.. I’m kidding.. look at you. Hahahha!”

Tiffany immediately turns around to see no one in sight. “YAH! KIM TAEYEON!” Tiffany kept chasing the boy who is running around his car with her flying kicks.

“Okay okay I give up!” Taeyeon quickly wrapped his arms around Tiffany to stop the girl from hitting him. “I came to give you something.”

Taeyeon opened the car door and took out a bag. “Tiffany & Co.?” Tiffany eyes widen when she saw the beautiful paper bag. Taeyeon took out a mini box inside, prettily wrapped in pink.

“No. It’s Tiffany & Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter