Butterflies 69.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was with his manager again, going to a nearby mart to get some ice-cream after filming running man part2. Sooyoung was so tired and can’t be bothered when the boy kept asking about which flavour should he buy.

“Dam it. Can I leave you alone now and go home? I’m tired..”

“Woah, first time you’re saying this infront of food.” Taeyeon knew if Sooyoung chose sleep over food, she must be really tired. “Okay, I’ll help you call the cab.” He offered.

“Nah.. I can do it. Bye Taeng!” Sooyoung tried to say it with her last few amount of energy before leaving the boy alone choosing is ice-cream. Taeyeon sigh as he choose the ice-cream over the glass. It seems like it is his life decision that got him so serious into considering it.

“Okay strawberry!” He point at the glass before taking it out and pay. “MMMmmmmmm~” He moaned with pleasure as soon as the icecream touches his tongue.

 

BANG!

Someone ran passed him and clash into him.

Taeyeon dropped his ice-cream. He gasped with a big frown. “Oh no….” He mumbled several times, cursing the person softly as he might get exposed as THE Kim tae yeon. He slightly look up to see a familiar face.

“Sorry.” The girl sobbed as she swiftly turned and continue to run.

Taeyeon stunned when he had a slight glimpse of the face. “F-Fany..?”

He immediately jumped across the spilled ice-cream and chased after the girl.

“F-..TIFFANY!” He started shouting when he ran towards an open space with no one in sight.

After chasing the girl across the road, by the bridge, under the office buildings, Taeyeon stopped at a secluded playground. Though there isn't any kids playing, it does not look creepy at all. 

“Hey! Tiffany, are you there?! Please answer me?!” He shouted desperately. He was genuinely worried. Although this girl has lots of tears, it aches him each time he sees those tears rolling down from the beautiful pair of eyes. “Fany, please.. It’s dangerous out here!” He continued to shout. He dropped the formalities and called Tiffany as Fany once again. Just like when they started dating.

“Fany! Please! I’m begging you, come out!” Taeyeon continue to walk around, following his instinct.

Tiffany who was squatting in the corner, behind the tree, saw Taeyeon. She was as shock and hated herself to let him see her cry. Whatmore, her tears are caused by him, partly. She missed him, she missed them. Yet Julien does not understand her heart. The heart that belongs to only one person. The person that is right infront of her now..

She planned to keep quiet and wait for him to leave but Taeyeon continue to shout and she could hear the desperation and concern in his voice. “Tae..yeon..”

She gave up. She doesn’t want Taeyeon to worry further.

 

The boy who heard the soft voice immediately turned and try to find where the voice could come from. Before he could find it, Tiffany revealed herself from the tree. “Fany!”

He sprinted towards the girl who had her head lowered. He then gently lift up her chin which then reveal the wet face. “Who.. who did this to you?” Taeyeon asked, with a hint of anger. Afraid Taeyeon might misunderstood, Tiffany immediately shook her head. “It’s nothing..”

“Nothing?! How can nothing make you cry like this?! Even hiding being a tree?!”

Tiffany flinched at the sudden outburst. Taeyeon felt the girl moving backwards a little. He immediately felt guilty for raising his voice. “Sorry.. come, let me take you home.” Taeyeon hestitated but eventually place his hand over to support Tiffany’s arm, and it makes that so-called side hugging right now.

He waved for a cab and gently helped the girl in. “Soshi Lane 801.”

Taeyeon said without thinking and it makes the girl calmer. Taeyeon still vividly remembers her address. Yes, he dro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter