Butterflies 73.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon took several deep breaths as he stood infront of the door. Sooyoung just shook her head and patted on Taeyeon’s shoulder. “I’ll try my best to help you.”

The two of them are summoned again by Lee Soo Man. From his tone over the phone call, it seems that Taeyeon is in trouble again.

“I just don’t want you to get implicated with me.” Taeyeon sighed.

“We’re one.” Sooyoung winked. The boy smiled genuinely at Sooyoung

A real friend indeed.

 

Taeyeon knocked before he went in with Sooyoung following his back.

Lee Soo Man is sitting on the couch, reading some documents with a frown.

“Good morning Lee sa jang nim.” Taeyeon said and Sooyoung repeated after him.

The aloof man looked up and stare at the two. “I will give you two choices, Kim Taeyeon.” He started, without further ado. “One, stop contacting the girl. Or two, leave the company.”

Taeyeon literally gasped at the choices. Sooyoung too. She did not actually expected that either.

“But sir, you said I was to be on hiatus?!”

“Yes. But I changed my mind. I told you to be on hiatus. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS?! Why are you being caught again?! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING KIM TAEYEON?!” Lee Soo Man threw the newspaper on the table.  It’s Taeyeon again.. with a female sihoulette.  Obviously is no other than Tiffany. He was caught by paparazzi again on the day where Taeyeon brought Tiffany to eat dinner.

 This two choices is really cause Taeyeon to fear.

“Lee sa jang nim, its merely some photos. Other idols had it as well! What did I do that deserve this extra punishment?!”

“Because you’re a new artiste!” Lee Soo Man said and throw the papers on the table with his leg crossed.

“All the idols that gave me this problems have at least work for this agency for years. They tried their best to keep their personal lives low. BUT YOU?! Once you did your debut, you confessed in radio show without permission and went out with a girl without your manager! HOW CAN I GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE? You think I should give you another chance to ruin your career? The company?! Do you know our company’s stock market has fallen? It’s because of you! Your hideous news with this girl!” Lee Soo Man pointed at the photo on the table at his last sentence.

“Make your choice. Now.”

Taeyeon knew that Lee Soo Mna will not hear more excuses from him with his anger right now.

It's all fated.

He sighed, “Sir, can you give me 3 days?”

“What’s so difficult to make the decision, Taeyeon?! Obviously you have to dump this girl and choose your career! Don’t be stupid!”

Taeyeon huffed a little. He hated how his president tell him what to do and he doesn’t know how important Tiffany is in his life. He does not understand him at all.

“Just give me think about it.” Taeyeon said and walked out of the room before Lee Soo Man could stop him.

~

 

Taeyeon called Tiffany and the girl woke up lazily and picked up the call. “He..llo?” She said in her husky voice.

“Fany, it’s me. Taeyeon.”

“Taetae?! ” Tiffany bolted up and hit her head against the side table.

“AHH! DAM THIS..”

“Fany?  Are you okay?!” Taeyeon shouted in the line.

“I’m alright. What is it, Tae-T.. Taeyeon?” She slapped her fore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter