Butterflies 46.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update for hitting 700 subscribers!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Thank you guys!

-----

 

"Dad, I've packed my things. But I'll want to stay at Jessica's house for these few days before we go."

"Well, I'll be postponing our flight this week to the following week."

"What's with the sudden changes?"

“Err.. Well, I’ve heard you have great interest in fashion designing.. So, I’ve secretly applied LA’s famous arts and design school for you. Dad wants to let you know that I will always be here to support you. And, well, they have accepted you.” Tiffany’s father handled Tiffany a letter.

Tiffany’s mind is confused. So confused. She read the letter before he continued, “I know you’ve always show no interest in my business. It’s fine. You could look for your dream now.”

“Oh my god..” Tiffany murmured as she continued reading the letter.

“I didn’t send it to LA because of.. your brother issue.. It’s because Professor Smith introduced this school, therefore I applied for you there. I know you’re angry that I’ve acted without your consent.. You could choose to not go and continue..”

“DAD! I LOVE IT!” Tiffany jumped and wrapped her arms around her father’s neck. Her father’s shock changed to a proud smile. “I’m glad. Since we're going to LA, we shall find your brother and get you settle down at once. We will be leaving a little later, so you could pack more of your stuff and I'll courier it for you.”

 

"Thanks daddy!!!" Tiffany hugged her father once again and gave him a peck on his cheek. Tiffany smelled freedom. She was afraid to take up her father's business since she has always joined the dinner and dance. Finally she could be herself. She was also jumping in joy that her father has continued to be a good father and their relationship got back like before when she is a little girl.

-

 

Tiffany held her chopsticks and stared at Taeyeon who is busy gobbling, “Tae..” 

“Eat more eat more! Why are you only eating the rice?!” Taeyeon frowned and picked some beef and vegetables to Tiffany’s bowl.

“Tae..” Tiffany stretched her hand and held Taeyeon’s hand.

“What?”

“Will you miss me if I go for a few days?”

“Of course! I actually hate you to leave but.. Grrr…… I shall sacrifice!” Taeyeon said and took his fist to hit his chest several times like a dork.

“Hm.. me too. Well.. what if I were to leave for 2 years?”

“WHAT?! I COULD JUST KILL MYSELF.”

“A-Are you serious..?” Tiffany startled by Taeyeon’s reaction. She knew he could be serious.

“Fany ah, don’t leave me for too long.. My heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter