Butterflies 37.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany went back to school for a few days already and she has been dressing up like her old style. But guys still buzz around her because they knew she is a beauty behind that disguise.

The girl started off the conversation with Jessica, “He hasn’t called me.”

Jessica obviously knew who is it, replied,“Jerk. Do you want me to..”

“No Jess. It’s okay. I will wait..”

“You’re supposed to be angry with him and not be the one who needs him!”

“I can’t! I love him, Jess.  I think I might be being ridiculous that night.. , I should apologize to Jisook right?”

Jessica turned and looked at her best friend in disbelieve. “Why are you so worried about the girl too? Come on! Let’s just forget this and..” Jessica paused and opened in shock at something.

Tiffany waved her hand in front of the girl,“Jess?”

“Taeyeon came to school. He has recovered!” Jessica pointed to a direction and Tiffany looked to see Taeyeon chatting with some boys in his perfect form.

“I can’t believe this. He has recovered YET HE DIDN’T MAKE THE EFFORT TO CALL OR LOOK FOR YOU?!” Jessica shouted at the boy from afar who didn’t see them.

“You’re making me feeling worse. Let’s go.” Tiffany grabbed Jessica’s hand and went to class.

~

 

Shortly after Taeyeon came in to class with all laughter. His eyes met Tiffany’s but he turned away awkwardly.

Tiffany sadly sighed and continued to do her notes.

After class, Jessica invited Tiffany to join her and Yuri to eat but Tiffany declined the offer and walked away. Taeyeon saw the girl left and chased after her. “Going home? Where is your chauffeur?” Taeyeon said in a normal tone like nothing has happened.

Tiffany took a glance and back to staring the road as she walk. Nothing came out from . She didn’t know what to feel anymore. Angry? Disappointed? Happy? No. She is just emotionless right now.

Taeyeon realized Tiffany is having a poker face on. She must be thinking of something. Taeyeon naturally grabbed hold of Tiffany’s hands and intertwined their fingers. Tiffany didn’t budge. Taeyeon felt weird.

After walking for a distance and taking the public transport, they are back outside Tiffany’s house. “Okay, you’ve reached.”  Taeyeon stopped walking but still tightly held her hands. Tiffany stopped as well since she can’t move without her hand being free.

“Fany..Talk to me.”

Taeyeon breathed in deeply before hugging the girl. “I’m sorry okay? I love you. I don’t want us to be like this. Please?”

Tiffany’s eyes turned into a sad one and she bit her lips. Her hands hesitated to hug back Taeyeon but eventually it rested on his back. Taeyeon smiled widely when he felt Tiffany returning the hug.

“You’re very important to me.” Taeyeon confessed.

Tiffany finally said, “I just want you to understand how I feel.”

“And I’m sorry for hurting Jisook. I didn’t know why I reacted like this too. I’m really sorry.”

Taeyeon broke the hug and caressed Tiffany’s face with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter