Butterflies 12.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon went to prepare sausages, bacon and eggs for breakfast. The three of them sat together to eat. Taeyeon sat at the edge of the dining table while Tiffany and Hayeon sat next to him, opposite each other.

Tiffany felt a light weight off to know their real relationship. You could say she is actually quite happy to know Hayeon wasn’t Taeyeon’s girlfriend after all.

“So.. how’s my brother’s cooking? Daebak isn’t it?!”

Tiffany chewed slowly and smile back at Hayeon awkwardly. Taeyeon looked at the both of them, he felt even awkward.

“Okay, let me say what happen last night. Tippani was..”

“I know brother I know. Boys are creatures. I’m very open-minded ya know?”

Taeyeon immediately blushed while Tiffany choked on her food.

“KIM HAYEON!” Taeyeon hit the table with his fist but soften when he saw Tiffany still coughing.

“Are you okay?” He immediately patted Tiffany’s back and went to the kitchen to get her a cup of water. “Here drink this.”

Hayeon smirked at the couple’s interaction. “Very sweet of you, oppa.” She said it purposely to brother. Taeyeon gave her a deadly stare. He is so gonna kill her if she doesn’t stop making them both even awkward.

“Alright! I have to go. Meeting my friend for a project. Tata!”

Taeyeon literally blow out air at the relief of his sister leaving.

 

After that the both had their silent breakfast, thanks to Hayeon who creates this atmosphere, Taeyeon offered to bring Tiffany to the hospital. She ran upstairs to grab her bag but something caught her eye before she leaves the room. She saw a guitar next to the door. There is a masquerade mask hanging on the guitar. The exact one that the singer wears in T Bar. Tiffany stunned, leaving wide open.

She walked down slowly, as if losing her soul while walking.

“Hey.. you okay?”

“You’re.. the singer.”

Taeyeon flinched at the comment. How stupid is he to forget that Tiffany is at his house, with his things lying around.

“I..”

“You sang and composed the songs. You even gave me your recorded piece. Why didn’t you tell me you’re you?! Nowonder I felt weird when Wooyoung shi mention my name when I did not even say it in the first place. It was you. You are the one who tell him to pass it to Tiffany. TIFFANY.”

“I ..”

“I WHAT?!”

“Why are you so angry about?!”

“BECAUSE.. BECAUSE I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS.”

“Believe what?! How is it any different now if I tell you? You’re overreacting.” Taeyeon became fumed when he sees Tiffany scolded him right now. He felt so insulted to get reprimanded for nothing.

“Yes. I am.” Tiffany said in monotone and ran out of Taeyeon’s house. Taeyeon is still dumbfounded at the girl’s behavior.

What the hell is wrong with her?! – Taeyeon thought.

-

 

“STUPID KIM TAEYEON. IDIOTIC KIM TAEYEON.BABY FACE IS A LIAR. LIAR!” Tiffany cursed and scolded Taeyeon aloud to cause people in the hospital to look at her.

 

Tiffany calmed her thoughts as she walk into her mother’s ward.

“Mummy.. I felt.. cheated.” Tiffany cried again, but this time, it's not because of her mother, it's Taeyeon. She is one girl who has a lot of tears. How much she wants her unconscious mother to say some sweet words to soothe her now.

“I’ve always go to the bar and hope to see him there. I’m so addicted to his voice. I don’t know why. But I really felt so hurt. He did not tell me that he is actually someone I know when I asked fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter