Butterflies 26.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany went home after visiting her mother. To her surprised, she saw Jessica outside her house with Yuri. “Jess?”

“Oh my god! Tiff you’re back!” Jessica ran over and hug the girl tightly.

Yuri waved to Tiffany and gave a apologetic smile, which she didn't know why but still, Tiffany return a smile. “Come on in.”

Tiffany told the maid to bring out drinks for them as they took a seat at the couch, “What brings you guys here?”

“I was worried about you. You didn’t pick up my calls!”

“I came with her because we were actually eating breakfast together.” Yuri felt so proud.

Tiffany’s eye widen, “You guys are dating already?”

“YES!”

“No.”

The couple replies at the same time. Jessica just rolled her eyes at Yuri’s enthusiasm.

“That’s not important. What really is important right now, is you. What happen to you and Taeyeon?”

Tiffany’s facial expression immediately turned when the mention of Taeyeon.

“It’s nothing.”

 

“I’ll.. go to the toilet. You guys can talk.” Yuri excuse himself because he knew the girls needed to talk privately. “He’s quite smart.” Jessica felt impressed with Yuri’s behaviour.

“He is a very considerate guy.” Tiffany praised Yuri. “Are you gonna accept him soon?”

“Tiff. Enough of me. Quick, tell me.” Jessica frowned at her best friend.

“Sigh.. Taeyeon.. he is really quite.. a kid. He doesn’t think for his father. I mean.. I understand he could dislike him for whatever reasons but he shouldn’t shout or treat him badly when his father talks to him. I even tried to stop him but he just shouted at me. He has such a child temper.”

“I told you he is a little childish. Remember how you guys get closer? It’s because you two kept fighting! Okay fine continue your story.”

“He sped his car after that. He can’t even think rationally. If he is angry he can do some shouting or taking a deep breath. Speeding is so immature! It could kill him!”

“You’re in the car too?”

“Yes.”

“Does he even care for you?!” Jessica felt angry too.

“He may think it is nothing, but his actions really disappoint me. He even scolded me and told me to leave him.”

“He really said that?! Oh my god he is really stupid or what?!” Jessica could only shake her head.

“I know he is only 20, but he should act more like an adult.”

“Don’t worry Tiff.. Results show that females actually grow faster in maturity. Give him some time. Anyway, he actually called me to find you that’s why I’m here. He still cares.”

“I’m still angry with him for shouting at me twice. I don’t care.” Tiffany folded her arms.

“Now you’re acting childish.” Jessica giggled at Tiffany.

 

“I guess it’s all done?” Yuri came out with his hair more gelled.

“Looking good.” Tiffany compliments at Yuri.

“Hehhe thanks.” The shy boy scratches his neck at the praisal.

“Let’s have lunch together.” Jessica stood up and took her bag.

-

 

Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri had their lunch together. Yuri was surprised, Jessica didn’t dump him for Tiffany.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter