Butterflies 74.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two of them started munching happily. Tiffany kept talking non-stop about her love of these breads while Taeyeon just stare adoringly at the girl. He felt safe with his shades on. Tiffany could not even see how his pupil dilates when he looked at her.

“Hmm.. Taeyeon? Why are you so quiet? Are you listening?”

Tiffany pouted when he did not reply. She waved her hand infront of his shades, “Taeyeon?”

“Y-Yeah?”

Tiffany pouted even more, “You did not listen to what I say.”

“I did! You like the breads here and you often have them while you’re in the US, right?” Taeyeon shocked Tiffany with all the information. The girl stopped sulking and giggled happily.

“Hmm.. Tiffany?”

“Yes?”                                                                                                                                                                                          

“What do you think about my job?”

“I’m proud of you.” Tiffany simply stated. “You love singing and you bring your interest to become your career. This is what you’ve always wanted and have talent in. I’m happy for you.”

“But.. if I were to choose..” Taeyeon sighed and paused. He does not feel right.

“Choose?”

He breathed in before continuing his sentence, “to choose between love and career. What do you want me to choose?”

Tiffany was taken aback by the question. By love, does he mean her?

“I’m not sure. But it’s better if you follow your heart. Feel which will make you feel better.” Tiffany honestly hated saying this. She knew singing means a lot to Taeyeon and he could leave her once, it is possible for him to choose career over her again.

“If it was you, what will you choose then?” Taeyeon kept promting the question to her. He needs an answer. But Tiffany is not giving him a definite answer. He is at lost.

“I’ll pick.. what my hearts want. For now, my heart doesn’t have to make the decision so, please don’t ask me anymore.”

Taeyeon stopped asking since he could feel Tiffany has a little frustration with her answer.

~

 

Taeyeon literally dragged his feet from his car to his apartment. Sooyoung who has the keys to his house, waited for him at the living with with Taeyeon’s stylist, Sookyung. The two of them has ordered pizza and waited for the Prince to be back. Sooyoung didn’t want to chase the boy back home as she knew he deserves some privacy as well.

“Taeyeon! Finally!” Sooyoung said with pizza filled in .

“Heyy~” Sookyung greeted with the remote control on her hand.

“What are you guys doing here?” Taeyeon was not surprise at all since they sometimes Sooyoung just appear in his house watching tv when she waited for him to talk about their new schedules together. He could already see his house filled with lights before he came in as well. He threw the keys on the table before plopping down on the sofa with them.

“Have you make your decision, ballad prince?”

Taeyeon looked around. “I think so?”

“Really? I thought it would be a hard decision for you?” Sookyung voiced out.

“It is! Urgh.” Taeyeon messed his own hair and grabbed a cushion to hug.

 

“Sooo..?” Sooyoung eyed at the boy.

He closed his eyes and breath out, “I’ll leave the company.”

“AAASSSSA!” Sooyoung cheered and jog around the living room dorkily.

“FOR

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter