Butterflies 65.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon parked his convertible outside the school gate. He walked nearer and sighed as he let his hands feel the gate. “Taeyeon Oppa!”

Taeyeon immediately retreated his hands and bring the hoodie over his head and wore his snapback to take cover. “Oppa! It’s me. Hyori!” The girl went right in front of the boy, trapping him from running away. Taeyeon immediately looked away from the two bouncing melons that is in his vision.

“Hyori.. Hi.” Taeyeon said in whispers.

“Oppa, you’re famous now. You’re more attractive now. And I like you.” Hyori poked Taeyeon’s chest tily. If you all have forgotten, she was the leader of the hot girls in school. Same aged as Taeyeon, but Taeyeon has to go through Year 1 again thanks to Jisook’s affair that time.

“Thanks, Hyori. I gotta go.” Taeyeon still did not really lift his head up as he was afraid to get recognized with some school girls walking pass.

“Aren’t you at least gonna give me your signature?” Hyori said with irritance.

“Maybe next time.” Taeyeon turned and walked off immediately. Leaving Hyori dumbfounded.

“OPPA!!!” Hyori raged and groaned, stomping her feet several times on the spot.

 

Taeyeon flustered and drove away. “Gosh.” He let out a big relief. It wouldn’t be good to be spotted in public without his manager to help him and what more with a girl alone, plus.. with such an exposed clothing. Then, he remembered Sooyoung, his manager. “Dam.. I gotta get her back.”

~

 

As Taeyeon drove along a quieter road, he drove pass a huge camp area. “Hwaseong hill..” He muttered.

This place, is another place he remembered clearly during his school days. He parked at the side and walked into the forest, that leads to a lake.

As he walked, he stopped at a spot. An empty spot with only branches and dried leaves on the solid soil.  He smiled and looked around,

 

Flashback

“How about we do a competition?”

“Deal. 5mins be back here. Who gets the most wins. What will the winner get?” Taeyeon is quite competitive when it comes to pride.

“Do anything that the winner request.”

“For a week.” Taeyeon said

“Deal.”

Tiffany shoved her hand but instead of getting her hand shake, Taeyeon coolly slapped it off and started walking away.

“Idiot.”

Flashback ends

 

 

Taeyeon smiled sadly when he recalled their interaction when they first started knowing each other.

“I’m sorry for being a jerk.” He scoffed as he continued to walk towards the lake further up, reminiscing the past.

 

Taeyeon breathed in the fresh air once he came upon the lake. He then saw a figure at the end of the lake.

A girl with her hair beautifully blown by the wind.

He looked at the time. 5.45pm. It’s still early. “She’s not a ghost right?” Taeyeon said to no one with frown and slowly made his way to the girl.

“Excuse me, miss. It’s dangerous to..”

Before Taeyeon could warn the girl not to stand so close to the edge of the lake, the girl jolted up and turned swiftly. Unfortunately, too swiftly until she slipped. Taeyeon’s jaw dropped immediately and leaned in instinctively. He grabbed the girl’s waist and grabbed her hand with his left hand. He successfully held her in his hands with her hair all covered her face with the sudden action. “Oh my god…oh my god..” The girl panted heavily and swiped the hair away from her face.

Taeyeon looked at the girl who slowly reveals her with her swiping. “Thanks.” The girl said after her vision in clear but never did she have any idea that boy in front of her was actually..

Taeyeon.

And Taeyeon did not expect himself to see..

 

 

 

Tiffany.

 

The both of them froze at the position with their hands on each other waist and Taeyeon’s left hand holding onto Tiffany’s right arm. They looked like they are in a dance position.

The couple stared at each other orbs, trying to absorb what just happened.

Taeyeon swallowed the imaginary lump in his throat and stepped back. He broke the eye contact immediately and let go of her hands. However, Tiffany has not regained her balance yet.

The girl once again slipped and her body plunged towards the water even faster. Before Tiffany could scream with already opened, Taeyeon with quick reflexes immediately grabbed her wrist again and turned Tiffany away from the edge but..

 

 

SPLASH!

Taeyeon fell instead after pushing the girl to safety.

Tiffany flustered. She kneeled down and immediately offered her hand.

“Tae! Grab my hand! Quick!!!”

Taeyeon who is try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter