Butterflies 58.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh my god,

I’m so sorry! I accidentally marked it as “complete”.

HOW CARELESS OF ME. HAHAHA But because of this mistake, I kind of get more comments and feedback? You guys must be gotten your shock of your life when you see it right?

 

Hahaha! Okay here’s an update for my apologies. <3

& HELLO TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS. It totally shoots up a lot which made my day :D

-----

 

On Friday night of Japan, (Thursday night of LA)

Taeyeon went to the counter and check-in his luggage before taking a walk before boarding the plane. He has accepted Sooyoung’s offer since he could earn $3000 for just performing a few songs and there will be $2000 aside for expenses. Hell, how can he say no? He has to sing like for 50 nights in the bar to earn this much. For a poor boy, it’s really a tempting amount. He even excused himself from school as he will be able to catch up with his lessons anyway.

Sooyoung has promised to accompany Taeyeon to the event and will meet him at LA airport when he lands.

As he was walking around the shops in the airport, something caught his eye. “A pink fluffy totoro.”

Tiffany will love this.. – Taeyeon smiled to himself and pick up the soft toy.

But he snapped out of it when he realized he has subconsciously thought of Tiffany again. He let out a huge sigh before placing the toy back.

I wonder how are you doing in LA.. – Taeyeon thought.

“Wait.. LA?!” Taeyeon shouted to himself. “High-end business..? Tiffany’s father company has a branch over there as well. Oh my god. Will they.. Oh ! How stupid of me to not think of this?!”

Taeyeon kept thinking about it as it has been bothering him.

What if he meets Tiffany? What if Tiffany talks to him? What if Tiffany cry the moment she sees him? What is he gonna do? Should he hug her and tell her how much he miss her? Or should he act like he doesn’t care?

Bombing questions to himself as he space out in the plane. Slowly he fell into deep sleep.

-

 

“TAEYEONNNNNNN~ HERE HERE!!!” Sooyoung shouted as she wave the placard infront of the arrival gate in LA.

“Hi..” Taeyeon smiled awkwardly and covered his forehead with his palm as he walk towards Sooyoung. This girl is making him feel embarrass with her behavior. “Can you tone down in future? It’s really embarrassing.” Taeyeon said as he look around.

“Oh come on! What’re you afraid of? Everyone is gonna know you in future if you’re gonna join SM Entertainment! There will be more embarrassment for you.”

“Oh thanks for telling me.” Taeyeon said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. "So you’re not afraid I will reject your offer?”

“Dude! I know how you will put your love for music in front of anything else.” Sooyoung winked at him playfully.

They took the taxi to their accommodation and went into their separate rooms.

“Hey Taeyeon, have a good sleep.” Sooyoung said as she head into her room. "You too." Taeyeon smiled.

“Can I even sleep tonight? I think I’m having jetlag already.” Taeyeon said to himself as he plopped on the bed.

-

 

“Oh my god. You’re gorgeous.” Julien said.

“I know.” Tiffany said smugly as she walk into the ballroom leaving Julien behind.

“Well, I must say my fashion sense is really good. Do you know I chose this set for you?”

“Then I must say I’m impressed. I haven’t thank you for it.” Tiffany took champagne from the cocktail table and raised it.

“Just dance with me later.” Julien winked before taking up a champagne and cling with Tiffany’s.

“Oh hell no, I’m just here for my father’s award.” She said before d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter