Butterflies 52.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I seriously envy those authors who can get like 1000 or even 2000 subscribers in one story. They wrote really well!

 

Here's another update within 24 hours! Hahaha

I think I should END this push & pull thingy on Taeyeon and Tiffany's decision to decide if Tiffany is leaving anot.

There is too much yes no yes no that makes us confused so HERE IS MY DECISION!

But don't worry, there can be more drama next time *smirk*

-----

 

Taeyeon nervously stood out the café, contemplating if he should enter.

A man opened the door to see Taeyeon standing there emotionlessly,

“Mr Kim, you’re here. Mr Hwang is already waiting for you.” The butler opened the door even wider, revealing the rich man sitting over at the end of the restaurant. Tiffany’s father gestured Taeyeon to come over and the boy took as long as he could to stroll there.

“Good morning sir.” Taeyeon bowed before Mr Hwang told him to take a seat.

“Order something.” Mr Hwang swing his hand to get the waiter over but Taeyeon raised his both hands. “it’s okay. I’m rushing for time.”

“Alright. Then I’ll get straight to the point.”

Taeyeon nodded lightly. He has no clue to why he was invited today.

“Tiffany has promised to go for LA studies, but she said you are the one who told her to fight for her future. She made the decision because of you.  My daughter listens to you and really likes you so much. I don’t know why.” Mr Hwang shook his head.

Taeyeon did not look up. He was half sad half happy.

 

“But I have to stop you two for being together.”

Taeyeon immediately looked up, “Why? Tiffany could still study really hard if she is dating.”

“It’s you. Show me that you’re someone who worth my daughter. If not I will just find a suitable heir and get her married then. There is so many other heirs that likes Tiffany. They stand a better chance than you.”

Taeyeon was shot in his pride once again. Tiffany’s father seems to not have any confidence in him. This makes Taeyeon loss confidence as well.

“I’m sorry. I can’t promise that I will be a successful person in future. And if this affects Tiffany’s life, I.. I will sacrifice and leave her.” Taeyeon said dejectedly before leaving the restaurant.

-

 

 “I’m glad we could finally have our time alone, dating once again. It has been quite some time..” Tiffany beamed her eye smile to the guy with his legs overlapped as he cooly leaned against the chair with his shades. “Order what you like.” He said to the girl and waved to the waiter.

“Can I have a pepper sirloin steak. Medium well.” Taeyeon abruptly ordered without waiting for Tiffany. The girl got a shocked with the waiter appearing and seems to be waiting for her order.

“Erm.. I.. Okay, can I just have a Swiss Ribeye steak, medium rare. Oh!  And a lemon tea.” Tiffany just casually order something from the menu since she is quite familar with the dishes here.

Tiffany got cocked up ordering as Taeyeon is always the one at the side giving her suggestions and such. Sometimes he might even order lemon tea for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter