Butterflies 50.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany could not stop worrying over Taeyeon being out there with her father. She dialed her phone several times but Taeyeon didn’t pick up. The girl looked around to see the bodyguards around guarding and watching her movements, she tried to think of an idea.

She faked picking up a call and pretended she couldn’t hear, as she was slowly walking out of the ballroom, one of the bodyguard stop her. Tiffany rolled her eyes and covered the phone speaker, “The reception is poor. This is Hwang’s corporation client, do you want me to screw up my father’s company?”

The bodyguards lightly bowed their heads apologetically and guided Tiffany out of the crowd.

Just went they are squeezing out of the crowd, Tiffany suddenly squat down and hide behind a big size lady. The bodyguards panic immediately when they didn’t see Tiffany in sight. One of them commanded the rest to search different ways.

“How can my father hire such a dumb security?” Tiffany mumbled and chuckled.

Finally after she felt no more commotion around, she slowly peeped and sneaked out of the ballroom.

~~

 

“Tae!”

“Hey.. How did you..? Did you run out?”

“Yeah, I’m so much smarter than them. Tae, what did my dad say to you? Did he threaten you? Did he hit you?!” Tiffany immediately spin Taeyeon around.

“Heyhey.. I’m going to get giddy..~” Taeyeon had his hand up at his temples.

“Sorry.. so what did he do?! I’m sure he is up to no good.”

“Don’t say your father like that, even though it really hurts my pride when he talked about money.”

“MONEY?! Again?! Why can’t he.. URGH. That’s why I’ve been angry with him when you first met me. He was all about his business and all. Money money money! I thought he had thought about his family and genuinely concern about us, but I guess not.”

“Fany..” Taeyeon brought his hand up, caressing the cute little fuming face. “Go in. I’ll call you later.”

“What about you? Where are you going?” Tiffany frowned.

“Hmm.. your heart?” Taeyeon cheekily smirked and laughed.  Tiffany’s face immediately turned red. This boy never stops making her blush with his little words. “Stop it!!! I’m serious tae.”

“Okay okay.. I’ll go to school for some lame carnival with Yuri. He wants to see some y girls.”

Tiffany’s jealous vibes came quickly,“DON’T YOU GO WITH HIM!!!”

“Hahaha! I’m just kidding! We are going to support the Music Festival in School.” Taeyeon chuckled and he leaned closer to the girl, “Don’t worry. You have the iest .” He stole a quick peck after saying the line which made Tiffany blushed ten times more. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter