Butterflies 54.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Korea airport,

 

“Steph, it’s your turn.” Tiffany’s father slightly push the girl infront of the queue.

“Oh.. sorry.” She smiled forcefully and handed her boarding pass to the counter staff.

“Are you feeling alright?” Michelle brushed Tiffany’s hair adoringly.

“Mm.. yeah..” Tiffany faked a smile before looking out the window panes.

She is thinking about the same particular person again. He did not contact her ever since Jisook told them about it. Tiffany wanted to find Jisook and asked how she could contact Taeyeon since Jisook seems to know more about Taeyeon whereabouts. But she stopped her tracks. She thought back and knew Taeyeon is obviously avoiding her. Even if she gets to contact him, he will run away, again.

She has to give up and let Taeyeon live his life. If he is happy, she will be happy. She tried to live hers as normal like before she met Taeyeon but she can’t. She relied on Taeyeon too much. Everything she did in her daily life, could remind her about Taeyeon.

How can I feel happy if you're not with me? - Tiffany thought to herself as her hand trace the bracelet on her wrist. The bracelet is a couple bracelet Taeyeon bought for them. Well, actually Taeyeon hate this kind of girly stuff but Tiffany pestered him that day when she saw these blue and pink bracelets. He bought them back on their 100th day of relationship.

 

“Dad would want you to make friend with someone in LA. He is a really good..”

“Dad, I’m tired.” Tiffany wore her headphone and closed her eyes. She knew her dad is going to introduce some heir to her. He has been pushing her to get to know more heirs after Taeyeon left. But she has never once wanted to be friends with any of them, let alone marry anyone else except Taeyeon.

Michelle slightly shook her head at her father, signaling him to stop talking about boys. Her sister knew how hurtful is it for Tiffany to end a relationship that she doesn't want and yet their father kept forcing her on finding a new one.

-

 

 

Once the Hwang family reached LA, a tall and buff man approached them, holding a board which writes “Hwang”.

“Mr Hwang!” The man waved enthusiastically which caught the family attention.

“Julien!” Michelle ran towards the man before Mr Hwang and they took turns greeting by hugging. But someone is in her own world, walking as slowly as possible.

“Steph, why are you walking so slow?!” Michelle reprimanded her younger sister but Tiffany ignored her as she continue to tap on her phone. “Steph, this is Julian Kang. It must be the first time you guys met.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter