Butterflies 72.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon felt accused. Yet he could not say anything to make his president or the public to believe him. He drove to the beach and let himself release some stress.

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Taeyeon shouted towards the sea.

His phone rang. He growled but still took out his phone to check who it is.

Tiffany.

 

He hesitated but eventually picked up the call.

Tiffany spoke before Taeyeon greeted, “I saw.. the photos. Sorry. It’s my fault.”

“No.. it’s not you.”

“I didn’t know about it.. What is your company going to do with you?”

“I thought you don’t want to care about my problems anymore?” Taeyeon said.

Tiffany sighed. Yes, she hated caring for the boy who doesn’t reciprocate her love.  But what can she do? She loves this boy so much. Whatever she said earlier is just words of anger.

“I can if you want.”

“No! Wait!” Taeyeon shouted urgently. “I want to see you.” He admitted directly.

The girl smiled immediately when she heard her stopping her. She is squealing inside and could feel her heart throbbing like mad. She screamed inside but breathes before she replied,

“Where should we meet?” Tiffany said in a cool tone to act calm. She kind of wants to slap herself for showing how desperate she is. “Your mother’s resting area.”

--

 

“Annyeong ha se yo ommonim.” Taeyeon bowed to the urn.

Tiffany felt the urge to cry at the scene. She remembered the first time they visited her. It was few days after her mother passed away. Taeyeon even sang for her mother. Those memories.. are still vividly in her mind. “I’m Taeyeon.. if you remember.” He said with a smile. “I sang for you previously.”

Tiffany looked up. She looked at Taeyeon adoringly.

He remembered.. – Tiffany thought.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t here for the past 2 years. And you possibly think that.. Tiffany and I are no longer together.” He peeped at the girl who is now staring at her mother’s urn.

“That’s true.”  Taeyeon continued. Tiffany could feel a pinched with what Taeyeon said.

“It’s my fault. I’m sorry. I know I promised to look after Tiffany and give her happiness. I broke my promise. I’m such a failure.” Taeyeon let out a soft sigh and could feel the urge to drop a tear. But he held it in. “But I want to.. I want to do the promise, again.” Taeyeon tried his best to talk within tears.

Tiffany’s eyes became watery as she looked at the boy getting emotional. She felt even weaker at what Taeyeon just said.

He turned to the girl and held her hands, bringing them up to his chest. “Feel it.”

Tiffany flinched at the touch of his chest. She could feel butterflies in her stomach, her heart beats rapidly. As if she has fall in love for this boy again. “Tiffany, give me another chance to woo you over again. Listen to my heart. It’s beating, for you.” Taeyeon then took out a small book from his back pocket and placed it in her hands.

“This.. is my bank book. I’ll save at least half of my earnings every month.”

Tiffany is confused. But she was really patient to hear him talk.

She has never got tired of this voice. She never will. She love to hear him talking sincerely again. Especially to her.  

“I left you, because I want to show your dad I will be a more capable person. Plus I didn’t want you to give up your future for me. I know you will not go overseas to study fashion for me.”

Tiffany had her eyes staring intensely at Taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter