Butterflies 47.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany went home after making her decision.

She quietly opened Taeyeon’s house door and walk in. She placed her ear on the door and didn’t hear sobs like last night. Rather she heard water gushing. Tiffany tried to open the door and it opened. Taeyeon didn’t lock his doorr. He must have gone out in the morning. She took a sit on the bed, waiting for Taeyeon to be out from the bathroom.

“Hi..” Tiffany said as soon as Taeyeon came out with his eyes meeting hers.

Taeyeon ignored the girl and head to his desk, packing his guitar back to his bag and wore a jacket.

Tiffany’s heart sank. She hated Taeyeon to behave like this. She walked towards the boy and gave him a backhug, “Tae, can we talk?”

“I’m late for a performance.” Taeyeon said coldly before leaving the room. Tiffany off the room lights and dashed, walking behind the boy. Tiffany fastened her steps and got in the car before Taeyeon could drive off.

Taeyeon obviously knew Tiffany was sitting beside him, but he ignored the girl and started driving off. None of them started talking in the car. Tiffany hated the awkward silence between them. They are a couple, they are not just classmates like before.

“Tae, I’ve decided to go.”

Taeyeon’s eyes didn’t leave the road but he definitely heard her. His heart turned sour again. He unknowingly let out a loud breath of sigh. Tiffany knew he was unhappy. But she didn’t want to say anymore.

-

 

After the performance, Taeyeon heard Tiffany’s stomach growling. She has been watching him perform for the past hour. He believed she has not eaten her dinner yet.

“Hungry?” Taeyeon finally said something today in front of Tiffany. Tiffany stunned, she turned to see Taeyeon’s eyes on her. Those eyes. Concern, worried and especially love.

Tiffany bit her lips and nodded. Her heart is actually fluttering.

Taeyeon scoffed. “Let’s go.”

 

The couple went to Tiffany’s favourite Italian restaurant. They quietly enjoy their food with the great ambience. “Miss Hwang?! Taeyeon I didn’t know you are dating Miss Stephanie Hwang. She’s gorgeous!”

“Are you kidding? It’s Tiffany. The girl I always bring.”

“Wait so she’s not Ms Hwang?”

“She is..” Taeyeon sighed. He stopped explaining when he realized, Tiffany is actually Stepahnie. The girl who has a wealthy family and reputable background. Who is he? He is just a boy next door. And what more he is a broke guy with no money, house or even a family.

~

 

“You should go.” Taeyeon suddenly said, when they were taking a stroll at the beach. Big wind slamming their faces and messing up their hair. Tiffany heard Taeyeon even when the wind is loud.

She was shocked to hear what he said. She turned to look and she saw Taeyeon’s face. He is obviously sad. It makes her heart ache more. “Tae..”

Taeyeon sighed before continuing talking as he look out to the sea, he has no courage to look at the girl as he might afraid he could break down. “You’re Stephanie. Your fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter