Butterflies 8.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wow.. This party is absolute cray cray!” Yuri looked around and got surprised when he sees many girls in their bikinis in Siwon’s house party.

“I feel cold for the girls.” Taeyeon could not stand this party’s theme. Everyone is to wear their beach wear even though it's night time. He does not even know why he agreed to attend this event with Yuri.

“You mean.. s? HAHAHA!”

“Are we the only Year 1s invited?” Taeyeon took a champagne from the table and looked around to look for familar faces.

“I think so? We are the only ‘oldies’ in our year right?” 

“Hi guys.”

“JESSICA?!” Taeyeon and Yuri shouted at the same time when they saw Jessica popping out infront of them in her white tank top which obviously exposed her bikini inside with it’s little transparency, accompanied with a red shorts.

“What are you doing here?! And wearing this?!!” Yuri got agitated when he saw Jessica.

“Partying? Siwon invited me! Surprise huh?! Hahahaha ciaos~” Jessica walked away and join a group of girls dancing.

“Did you mention s?” Taeyeon teased Yuri who just named the girls in the party as “s” and here we go, looking at Yuri’s love here too.

“Holy , I’m so getting her out of here.”

“I can bet a million that you can’t.” Taeyeon turned his back and left Yuri following Jessica.

~~

 

Taeyeon walked to the beach nearby Siwon’s penthouse when they got separated. He dislike the attention or seduction the girls are giving him at the party. He came out to take a breather, leaving his best friend there.

“Pink wrapping paper?” Taeyeon saw a girl in pink reading under the lamp post.

“Baby face? What are you doing here?”

“I’m here for the party? What about you? You don’t look like you’re going to the party..” Taeyeon observed Tiffany’s attire. Not in bikinis, but mainly pink again. What's new?

“Waiting for my best friend to end her party.”

“Jessica got you to wait for her here?” Taeyeon took a seat beside Tiffany naturally.

“Well.. I’m willing to wait for her. I’m worried for her. It’s Siwon’s party anyway. It’s worth worried for.”

“Then why didn’t you go in with her?”

“I’m not invited.”

“Hahahha! Because you’re ugly?”

“Mind your words!” Tiffany closes her book with anger and stared at Taeyeon.

“I’m kidding! You’re actually beautiful.”

“W-What..?” Tiffany did not just hear him wrong, she flustered.

“What? I-I!! I MEAN.. NO! You’re MAY be beautiful to some peop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter