Butterflies 34.0

You Give Me Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“FANY! We just heard the news! What happen?!”

“JESS!!!” Tiffany hugged her best friend and started pouring. “Oh dear.. Calm down..” Jessica pats her poor friend flooding with tears.

Yuri walked nearer and saw the abrasion on Tiffany’s knee. “Sica, her knee is bleeding.”

“Oh my god. NURSE! WHERE ARE YOU?!”

“Sica calm down! Our school doctor is busy and I guess there’s no nurse here. Just let me do it.”

“Do what?!”

Yuri just shook his head and walked around the medical room. He snapped his fingers when he saw a bottle of water. “Great.” And a first aid box at the corner. “Nice.”

“Come on, Tiffany.” Yuri wore the gloves swiftly like a professional and opened the first aid box. He opened the bottle of water and pour it on Tiffany’s wound with a cotton on his other hand to standby. Tiffany flinched at the pain but did not scream a word as Jessica held her hand tightly. After which, Yuri pour a yellow medication and dap it around the wound. Lastly, he covered the wound with a huge plaster and wrapped a bandage around it. Yuri cut off the end of the bandage and taped it nicely. “There!”

“T-Thank you.. Yuri oppa..”

“You’re welcome.”

Jessica’s mouth is still wide opened until now. She is amazed at Yuri’s skills. He did it like how the nurses do for the patients. It’s nicely treated and the bandage is neatly turned.

“Woah..” Jessica finally said.

“Hehehe don’t fall for me.” Yuri knew Jessica is lost of words, thus he took this chance to .

The girl woke up from the comment and rolled her eyes.

~

 

“Remember do not exert your body and stay at home to rest.”

“I got it.”

The conversation can be heard as the door opened. Taeyeon was badly injured. His ankle is sprained, his lips got a cut and had bleed, he got a bruise next to his left eye and his stomach hurts badly.

“TAE!” Tiffany ran and caresses Taeyeon’s cheeks softly to be careful not to touch his injured areas.

“Sorry..” The girl started crying again. She felt so guilty to cause all these to happen.

“Are you alright? Your knee..” Taeyeon looked down to see her knee wrapped up.

“It’s just abrasion.”

Taeyeon nodded and continued, “Sorry I can’t help you just now..”

“Tae, you’ve helped me a lot. If it isn’t for you, the jerk had already kissed me. I feel bad.”

“I’ll definitely not let anyone to do that to you again.” Taeyeon caressed Tiffany’s cheek and plan a kiss softly on her forehead. “Ouch.” He said after the peck.

“I think I can’t kiss you for the time being.” Taeyeon chuckled which make Tiffany smile as well.

“But I still could.” Tiffany tip toed and kiss Taeyeon’s cheek.

-

 

“Thanks dude, for treating my girlfriend’s wound and also sending us back.” Taeyeon thanked his best friend once they have reached home. “Not a problem.”

“I’ll treat you next time.”

“Rest well. I will help you to write notes. Don’t worry.”

“Hah! Since when I care about my studies. Don’t bother. My brain is better.” Taeyeon joked.

“Whateve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter