Pissed L.Joe

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"Big News Big News!" Changjo came running, breathless. He took a deep breath before screaming, "Donghae was being attacked by those y queenkas!"

Ricky was the first to stand up. "What? They bullied my favorite dongsaeng? They are going to get it!" he growled.

Chunji held him down. "Don't forget Teen Top doesn't hit girls."

"The main thing now is to find where Donghae went!" Changjo frowned. "He ran out of school after they beat him up. I'm afraid he'll meet trouble, or worse, members of Beast."

CAP flinched. "I can't imagine if that happens. Someone must go find him. "

All of them looked at L.Joe expectantly. He raised his brows. "Me?" he pointed at himself.

"Of course Hyung! You're his roommate!" Niel protested. "Go on now Hyung! If not Donghae may be beaten the second time if he meets Beast!"

L.Joe wanted to protest but he was soon pushed to the gate by CAP. He resigned to fate and went around, trying to look for a skinny short guy.

A familiar guy caught his eyes and L.Joe's eyes turned into slits. *Yong Junhyung.*

Junhyung didn't notice L.Joe and was wearing an elated expression, whistling while walking with a hop in his steps. L.Joe's intuition was to go up to fight with his enemy, but he suddenly thought of Mi Hye.

An image of that guy totally beaten up; first by the queenkas and second by Yong Junhyung appeared in his mind.

*Was that why Yong Junhyung was so happy? .* L.Joe cursed and turned the other way, trying to spot Mi Hye.

He ran and ran, his eyes darting around, occasionally going up to wrong people and gaining weird looks.

Suddenly, a skinny boy sipping on his drink, sitting on a bench and swinging his legs caught his eye. He pursed his lips stormed over.

"Lee Donghae?" he raised his brows.

Mi Hye looked up in surprise. "Byunghun Hyung?" she choked on her Mocha frappe.

L.Joe tilted her head towards her and checked her injuries. "Not that bad." he murmured. "Seems like you didn't run into Yong Junhyung afterall."

Mi Hye blinked "Eh?"

L.Joe shook his head. "Nothing. I heard you were beaten by the queenkas, and I was sent to find you. Seems like I didn't need to, you seem to be enjoying life." he eyed the Mocha frappe in her hands.

Mi Hye smiled awkwardly. "Junhyung bought it for me."

L.Joe's head snapped up. "What did you say?" he asked in a low voice. "YONG JUNHYUNG bought you this? When you are wearing TOP Academy's uniform?" he asked in disbelief.

Mi Hye nodded and sipped happily. "Yeah. I bumped into him and he bought me medicine and a drink."

L.Joe frowned. Was this the Yong Junhyung he thinks he knows? This was certainly not him.

Helping others? Pffffttt. Wait till you see how he helps Beast to fight Teen Top.

"Why did he buy you these?" L.Joe asked.

Mi Hye bit her lips. *I don't want him to know I've got a twin. Or in any case, that I might be a girl.*

"Just asking me some things." she shrugged briefly.

L.Joe frowned. "Don't talk to him. He's a bad guy." he warned solemnly.

Mi Hye pouted. "You are the bad guy." she protested.

L.Joe raised his brows. "Why didn't you tell me Teen Top was a gang?" she asked exasperated. "Don't you know this is wrong? This whole concept of a gang. Fighting and all. Can't you guys stop?"

L.Joe pursed his lips, frustrated. "What we do is our business. You don't have the right to interfere." he shot coldly.

Mi Hye flinched. "Yeah. Besides that, I know we are going to be roommates so can we please just start anew and be on good terms?" she requested.

L.Joe looked away. "I have no interest in maintaining good terms with you." he growled.

"I didn't want a roommate in the first place." he glared at her. "Roommates are trouble, interference and disturbances. And to think my roommate is such a busybody."

Mi Hye winced. Did she cross her line?

"I was just trying to think of the best for you." she mumbled.

L.Joe stood up. "I'm tired of people trying to act like they know what's best for me. I'm tired of facing people like you, who doesn't know your place."

He took a last look at her. "I have no interest in being nice to you. Please just disappear from my sight as much as you can."

With that, he left her. Mi Hye bit her lips, tears threatening to fall. *It hurts to be cast out like that.*