Beast Visits TOP Academy

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

High pitched squeals and screams rang throughout the school. The whole female population of TOP Academy. They ran to the gates and jumped up and down, like some superstars were coming.

"What happened?" Mi Hye asked confusedly.

"Beast is here." CAP snarled. "Prepare to meet them guys."

*Beast?* Mi Hye scratched her head. *Why does it ring a bell? Where have I heard that name before? .... Ahhh!*

"Is that the gang Junhyung is from?" Mi Hye asked, interested. She wanted to see what sort of gang that guy came from.

"You know him?" Niel asked, surprised.

"He even bought her Mocha Frappe." L.Joe said in a low voice.

Ricky gasped. "What? The enemy bought you a drink? It must have been poisoned!" he squeaked.

Mi Hye laughed. "No it's fine. He was quite nice to be actually."

"Something must have been wrong." Chunji shook his head in disbelief.

*That's what I thought too.* L.Joe pursed his lips thoughtfully.



"Teen Top you're finally here?" Donjoon Snickered and smirked.

"Of course. When you're dirtying our school by just standing on it's grounds." CAP growled.

"Donghae?" Junhyung gasped when he saw Mi Hye standing together with Teen Top. "You're in Teen Top too?"

"Hyung you know that skinny guy?" Yoseob tugged on Junhyung's sleeve.

"I didn't know you were in Teen Top Donghae." Junhyung said, disappointed. His brother in law was in his rival gang?

"He isn't involved with us." L.Joe snarled and blocked Mi Hye. "He doesn't fight."

Junhyung heaved a sigh of relief. He didn't have to fight his brother-in-law after all.

"We have things to settle." HyunSeung snarled. "Teen Top crossed into Beast's territory last Saturday, 8:15pm."

Niel snickered. "And what about Beast crossing into our territory just the day before on Friday?"

Both gangs shot glares at each other, and Mi Hye could even feel the anger radiating from L.Joe, who was still standing in front of her.

"Then I guess we have to settle this with a few broken bones." Dongwoon chuckled and cracked his knuckles.

Mi Hye gulped. How knew the maknae of Beast could look so murderous?

"A fight it is." Ricky agreed. "But not here. We don't want to fight on school grounds."

"Why? Scared that teachers will scold you and whack your pathetic asses?" Kikwang laughed.

"You bastard." L.Joe prepared to charge forward and Mi Hye clutched on his shirt. "Don't!" she squeaked. "You'll get hurt!"

Junhyung's frown deepened. Why was his brother-in-law helping the enemy? Jealousy raged throughout his nerves.

He must eliminate the enemy.

"What did you do to Donghae?" he snarled. "Threaten him to support Teen Top?"

"He just supports the gang that doesn't consist of pigs." L.Joe replied plainly.

"You!" Junhyung roared and charged at L.Joe, his hands clenching into a tight fist. He aimed the fist at L.Joe's chest.

Mi Hye panicked and pushed L.Joe away, taking the whole impact of the punch. Since she was much shorter than him, the punch landed on the side of her head.

She fell to the ground and clutched her head, which was ringing from the impact. Pain rang throughout her brain, and and she felt as if her head might explode.

Junhyung and L.Joe stared her in shock. *I didn't expect her to take the punch.* both of them thought.

Ricky was the first one to snap out of his daze and ran to help Mi Hye up. "Donghae ah! Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"I'm fine... Ugh." Mi Hye replied weakly before her vision became dizzy and she out.

L.Joe shot Junhyung a murderous glare. "You will get it." he said in a low voice that was just above a whisper.

Junhyung gulped and gazed at Mi Hye worriedly. *What will happen now?* he bit his lips. *I punched my brother-in-law!*

L.Joe took long strides over to Mi Hye and took her from Ricky. He carried her on his back with an expressionless face back to the dorm.

*I'm sorry.* he kept repeating in his head.