Rejection

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"Yong Junhyung is a gay!" Niel guffawed. "Did you see the looks of all those fangirls? They were so disgusted!"

L.Joe raised his brows. *Well technically, he wasn't a gay.*

CAP nudged Mi Hye and pulled out his green apple flavored lollipop. "What did you do after he confessed huh?"

Mi Hye turned red at the memory. *How can Junhyung like me even when I'm a guy!* she facepalmed herself.

"I ran away to hide in the toilet." Mi Hye replied meekly. L.Joe chuckled softly, remembering last night's events.

He had to admit, he was respectful of Yong Junhyung's actions. When he himself found himself falling for Mi Hye, he didn't announce to the world that he was gay unlike Junhyung. That guy must be seriously in love with her.

"Speak of the devil." Ricky pointed, his eyes narrowing.

Junhyung was waving his hands about like he was a windmill. He waited for her outside the resort.

"DONGHAE AH!!!" he yelled. "HERE!"

Mi Hye bit her lips. How was she going to get out of this?

L.Joe patted her back. "Just tell him the truth." L.Joe advised. "That you're already dating someone."

Mi Hye nodded and took a deep breath before going towards Junhyung. "Junhyung Hyung." she said softly.

Junhyung beamed and ruffled her hair. "Did you have a good night's sleep?" he asked.

Mi Hye bit her lips. Not exactly. She was shocked by his confession and couldn't get a wink of sleep at all.

Junhyung lowered his gaze. "I shocked you didn't I?" he rubbed his neck. "I never thought I'd be gay too, but things just ended up this way."

Mi Hye looked up at him. "I really like you Donghae. Can't you give me a chance? I know you may not be gay like me but I really hope you'll just give me a chance to prove my love." Junhyung held her hands sincerely.

Mi Hye sighed. "I'm really sorry Junhyung Hyung." she said softly. Junhyung flinched. "I am already going out with someone." she continued.

Junhyung's eyes widened. *Already? How? When? Who? Why don't I know? Does this mean I don't have a chance with him anymore?*

"I'm terribly sorry Junhyung Hyung." Mi Hye bowed her head. "You'll find someone better."

Junhyung ruffled her hair. "What nonsense. We'll remain as friends right? But I'm telling you, I won't give up. If someday you and her break up, i'll just whisk you away. Even if you're already attached, I won't stop courting you." he smiled determinedly.

"Junhyung Hyung.." Mi Hye sighed. Junhyung pushed her back towards Teen Top. "Go back now. Don't think about this. Don't be bothered about my feelings. Just be yourself arraso? Last thing I want is you being sad."

Mi Hye nodded and smiled. *Junhyung Oppa is such a stubborn Oppa. But at least he understands.*

Junhyung looked back at Mi Hye. *I'll wait till the day you'll only look at me."



L.Joe sat on the bus beside Mi Hye again and glanced at her. Mi Hye was furiously biting on her lips and furrowing her brows.

L.Joe pressed a finger between her eyebrows and massaged her head. "Don't frown so much. You'll get wrinkles." he teased.

Mi Hye relaxed her face. "What did Junhyung say?" L.Joe asked.

Mi Hye pouted. "He said that he would still court me regardless of my relationship status. It's just, I don want him wasting his time when he can be out there with other better girls. I don't understand his choice at all."

*I understand. And I can see he has great taste too.* L.Joe sighed inwardly. *If Yong Junhyung is so initiative and persistent, should I also...?*

"I'm glad you're here for me Byunghun Hyung. You're the one I can tell my thoughts too." Mi Hye beamed.

L.Joe forced a smile. *I shouldn't confess. Confessing would only make things awkward. And I'm not such a glib talker as Yong Junhyung. She'll probably reject me too.*

L.Joe plugged one side of the earphones into Mi Hye's ear. Soothing music flowed out again. Mi Hye beamed and closed her eyes.

"Sleep well." L.Joe whispered.

He looked at her angelic sleeping face. *If Yong Junhyung waits, I'll wait too. I'll wait for the day you finally see me.*