L to the Joe is in love

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"Today we will be having a run at the nearby park for PE." the teacher announced.

Groans ran throughout the two classes. "Gosh I hate running!" Suhee whined.

Mi Hye rolled her eyes. She loved running. Especially if it was in the park. She could admire the greenery at the same time.

The classes jogged slowly to the nearby park. Ricky and Mi Hye were playing around as usual while the rest follow behind them.

L.Jie gulped when he saw Mi Hye's long legs in front of him. They were so slender and milky smooth, and L.Joe had the urge to run his hands down the entire length of her thigh.

He blinked. *Damn. I'm being aroused! IM BEING AROUSED! NUMBER 4! I'M GAY!*

His eyes landed on Ricky's legs beside her. He gagged. There were hairs growing out, making the leg look like a rambutan.

They were dark and tanned, and the thought of feeling Ricky's leg with his hands made L.Joe want to puke.

His eyes went back to Mi Hye's slender legs and he could feel a growing tent in his lower regions. He almost squeaked out loud.

*Damn this!* he felt faint. *I'm really in love with Donghae!*

"Are you feeling alright L.Joe?" Chunji asked worriedly. "Uou look pale."

L.Joe shook his head and smiled. "I'm fine." he took a big step away from Chunji and gulped. *I'm not confident of hanging out with Teen Top now that I know I'm gay!*

"Don't you think Donghae's legs look so much like a girl model's?" Niel asked. "His legs are so slender and sleek."

L.Joe wanted to bash his dongsaeng right on the spot and cover all the other guy's eyes.

He stormed up to Mi Hye and yanked her on the arm hard. "Why are you wearing such short shorts? Do you think you're a girl or something and you need to show off your legs?" he glared.

Mi Hye blinked confused and looked down at her shorts. Or rather pants.

They were below her knee for god's sake and were even loner than Ricky's soccer pants.

"Hyung! My pants are even shorter than Donghae's!" Ricky defended. "Why aren't you scolding me!"

*Cause I'm not in love with you.* L.Joe sighed. "Whatever." he said coldly and yanked Mi Hye with him.

"You are not to run with other guys and distract them with your exposed legs." he reprimanded. "You're not to leave my side for the whole of the run."

Mi Hye pouted. "You're acting weird Byunghun Hyung." she wrinkled her nose, confused.

L.Joe looked down at her cute face and face palmed himself. *Damn! Why must he be so cute!*

"Don't you ever dare to wrinkle your nose ever again." L.Joe said sternly.

Mi Hye frowned. *What's wrong with Byunghun today?*

Just then, a rather short guy (but still taller than Mi Hye) came running in their direction and engulfed Mi Hye in a tight Teddy bear hug.

L.Joe'a face immediately hardened.

"Donghae!!" He squealed. "I didn't know you'd be having PE hear as well!"

"Yoseob Hyung!" Mi Hye gasped. "You're having PE here too?"

Yoseob nodded enthusiastically. "I missed you Donghae!" he squealed and hugged her tighter.

"Yah hands off!" L.Joe scowled.

Just then, five other guys came running and burying Mi Hye at the bottom of the huge group hug.

"Donghae! I missed you!" Junhyung said brightly.

L.Joe facepalmed himself. *Great. More guys.*