Life in Hiding

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"Bye CAP Oppa, Chunji Oppa, Niel Oppa, Ricky Oppa, and Changjo Oppa!" Mi Hye waved. "Have a good day at school!"

"Bye my favorite dongsaeng!" Ricky whispered and winked.

Mi Hye smiled and waved.

"Yah what about me?" L.Joe pouted and rested his chin against Mi Hye's shoulder.

Mi Hye giggled and turned back to face him. "Bye Byunghun Oppa." she smiled brightly. "Good luck at school!"

L.Joe frowned. "That's all?" he pouted. "That's the same as what the others got!"

Mi Hye giggled and tip toed, pecking L.Joe's lips.

"Enough?" she giggled.

L.Joe's face brightened and he pushed her against the door. "Not really." he whispered.

Before their lips could meet again in another kiss, an annoying voice could be heard all over again.

"YAH YOU WILD BEAST INSIDE!" Ricky yelled. "Don't devour my favorite dongsaeng!"

L.Joe rolled his eyes and let Mi Hye go. "One day I'm so going to kill that guy." he muttered.

"Get going or you'll be late Oppa." Mi Hye adjusted L.Joe's uniform.

L.Joe smiled down at her. "You sound like my wife now." he teased.

"Oh really?" Mi Hye raised her brows. "I was thinking I may marry Junhyung Oppa."

"Yah!" L.Joe yelped.

Mi Hye giggled and pushed L.Joe out of the door. "Get going now or you'll be late Oppa!" she chided. "See you later!"

L.Joe pouted as the door closed in his face. "I was thinking of getting another kiss!" he frowned.

"No way you wild beast!" Ricky popped out of nowhere.

"Yah you er!" L.Joe growled and stomped towards Ricky angrily. "Opps!" Ricky yelped and ran away.



Mi Hye sighed and sat down on the couch. She the television but her mind wasn't on it.

"I wonder if Omma and Appa are worried about me?" she wondered. "They must be surprised when I was just whisked off like that."

She looked out of the window and bit her lip. "If only they didn't force me into this marriage thing."



Mr and Mrs Lee paced round the room round and round. "Omo where did our dear daughter go?" Mrs Lee sobbed.

"We shouldn't have forced her!" Mrs Lee frowned. "Now she ran away for the second time!"

Mr Lee sat down beside her. "Maybe it's really not the best choice to force her into a marriage she doesn't want." he admitted grudgingly.

"Maybe we should have listened to her." Mr Lee trailed off softly.

That is, until the phone rang. "Yeomseyo?" Mr Lee answered lifelessly.

"APPPPPPPPAAAAAA!!!" Donghae roared. "What is this I hear? Mi Hye disappeared? And this time I don't know where she is! If anything happens to her I'm going to hold you two responsible Appa!"

"We were wrong we know." Mrs Lee sighed. "If only Mi Hye would come back."

"Ifshedoesntcomebackitssounderstandablebecausebothofyouaresuchbadpeopleummaandappa!!!" Donghae said in one breath. "I'll find her don't worry! But if she doesn't want to come back it's going to be your fault!"



Baek Young Jun's eyes widened and his jaw dropped opened. "What did you say doctor?" he gasped.

"Apparently your girlfriend is three months pregnant already Mr Baek." the doctor smiled. "Congratulations Mr Baek."

Ye Jin gaped at the doctor not believing the news. "I'm infertile doctor! How can this be?" she gasped.

"I don't know but this is a miracle!" the doctor smiled. "Congrats to both of you parents to be!"

"AHHHHH Ye Jin ah!" Young Jun scooped Ye Jin up. "We are saved! We can finally get married!"

"Baby baby!" Ye Jin pointed to her stomach and Young Jun put her down.

"Opps sorry." Young Jun flushed. "There's no need to marry a girl more than 10 years younger than me anymore!"