The ice man melts

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe placed Mi Hye gently on the bottom bunk since he couldn't possibly climb up to the top bunk with her on his back.

He sighed and sat by her, watching his gang mates fuss over her. "I'm going to kill that Junhyung! How dare he punch our dear dongsaeng!" Chunji growled.

Ricky was almost shedding tears. "Donghae ah! Please don't die!" he weeped.

"He isn't going to die you stupid." Changjo rolled his eyes. "The nurse said he just had a hard knock on the head. The swell will be gone in several days and he just needs to rest."

Ricky pouted. "I know. But I can't help worrying!" he whined.

CAP looked at L.Joe meaningfully. "Hey dude, are you going to continue being so cold and mean to Donghae? I mean, he did block that punch for you."

L.Joe remained silent, fixing his gaze on the sleeping Mi Hye. "We should go. Let Donghae have his rest." Niel suggest.

The rest of Teen Top shuffled out of the room and L.Joe sat on the bed and looking at Mi Hye. He brushed her bangs out of her face and sighed.

"Why were you so dumb Lee Donghae?" he whispered guiltily. "Don't you think the L.Joe couldn't block Yong Junhyung's punch? Why did you have to do that?"

He covered her with the blanket and watched her sleep. "You're making it very difficult for me to ignoring you Lee Donghae." he muttered, before falling asleep himself.



Mi Hye woke up the next day with a sharp headache. She blinked and thought hard. Yesterday's events came rushing back in memory.

*No wonder my head hurts so much.* she bit her lips and sat up.

She froze, feeling something warm breathing by her hand. She looked down and saw L.Joe sleeping peacefully by the bed.

She blinked. *I'm sleeping on his bed, and he slept by the bed the whole night?*

She giggled a little and tried to remove her hand from his grasp. L.Joe stirred and rubbed his eyes tiredly. "You're awake?" he asked groggily.

"Yeah." Mi Hye smiled.

L.Joe checked her worriedly, and massaged her swell. She winced slightly. "It still hurts doesn't it?" he asked concerned.

Mi Hye blinked again. Was this the L.Joe she knew?

"Hey Byunghun Hyung! Help me get a cup of warm milk!" she joked, not expecting him to do anything.

To her utter surprise, L.Joe got up and brought her a cup of warm milk. "Careful. It's hot." he warned, before passing her the cup.

Mi Hye's jaw dropped and took the cup, almost dropping it since it was burning hot. "Owwiee! Hot!" she yelped and L.Joe took the cup away immediately.

"Be careful will you!" L.Joe chided gently.

Mi Hye gaped at him like it was the first time she saw him. "What?" he asked, noticing her stare.

"Did I punched on the head, or you?" she asked dumbly.

L.Joe chuckled softly. "You! Don't tell me you forgot!"

Mi Hye stared flabbergasted. "You're smiling at me! You're being nice to me! There must be something wrong! You're the one being punched on the head right?" she asked.

L.Joe pursed his lips. "Don't talk so much and just drink your milk. You'll need energy to face your new hoard of fangirls today."

"Eh?" Mi Hye asked, confused. Before she could get an answer, L.Joe walked off.



"DONGHAE OPPA!! I LOVE YOU!" Girls screamed and surrounded her.

Teen Top had to transform into bodyguards and surround Mi Hye, to protect her from being stampeded by the overly excited girls.

"What's with their change in attitude all of a sudden?" Mi Hye yelped as she dodged a girl's hug.

"They think you're the hero now that you've taken a punch for our dear L.Joe Hyung." Changjo explained.

"Ugh! I liked them better when they hated me!" Mi Hye squealed. The girls followed her everywhere, and her desk was decorated with a mountain of gifts.

"Donghae Oppa! Want to eat lunch with us!" Suhee asked, smiling innocently like nothing happened.

Mi Hye hesitated, not knowing how to reject her. She didn't like her but she didn't want to embarrass Suhee in front of everyone.

"He's not going to have lunch with a plastic like you." L.Joe said coldly and led Mi Hye away by the shoulder.

Mi Hye smiled gratefully. "Thanks Byunghun Hyung!" she smiled.

"Just say no to some people who don't deserve it." L.Joe advised. "And anyway, I didn't want you to suffer during lunh since you're gay." he added.

Mi Hye wanted to bang her head on the wall.