Couple time

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

While Junhyung was still engrossed in his own thoughts whether he was in love with Mi Hye, the latter's attention was soon caught by someone else.

"Jaejoong sinseh!" she squeaked.

Jaejoong had finally emerged, wearing his white below knee casual shorts and WITH NO SHIRT!!!!

His muscular abs were totally in view and his fair skin shone in the bright sunlight. Like he was Edward in Twilight. Except MUCH MUCH BETTER.

Girls all around swooned and squealed. "Omo! Look at Jaejoong sinseh's abs! They are even better than Teen Top and Beast's!" They squealed.

Mi Hye was almost hyperventilating at the sight. *Omo! Jaejoong oppa is SO SO SO good looking!*

Suhee was the first one to act. She went over to Jaejoong and puffed out her chest suggestively. "Jaejoong sinseh. Can you treat me to a drink?" she asked huskily.

Jaejoong resisted the urge to roll his eyes. He passed her a 1000 won note. "Go get yourself a drink." he said coldly and walked away.

Suhee glanced down at the note and stomped her feet in anger. First L.Joe, now Jaejoong, was she going to get any guys at all?

Mi Hye pouted and furrowed her brows. *THAT SUHEE! Why was she flirting with MY JAEJOONG OPPA!!!!*

"Donghae? What's wrong?" Junhyung asked worriedly as he noticed her frowning. "Are you too hot? Should I get you out of the sand?"

"I'll help."

Junhyung turned in surprise and saw Jaejoong standing behind him. "What is the teacher doing here?" Junhyung asked, irritated.

"I'm here to get Donghae. I have some things to talk to him about. Math." Jaejoong said seriously and started shoving the sand off Mi Hye. Mi Hye sighed dreamily as she watched Jaejoong throw a small charming smile at her.

"Are you okay?" Jaejoong asked tenderly.

Mi Hye nodded, unsure of her own voice if she would just squeak. "Then let's go." Jaejoong led her away.

Junhyung frowned as he watched Mi Hye being lef away. Jealousy fired up in him at it's maximum. He clenched his fists. *Now I know what I feel.*

L.Joe, on the other hand, saw Jaejoong walking away with Mi Hye and his heart squeezed. *When is she going to see me instead of that Kim Jaejoong?*

 

"Are you hot? Drink this." Jaejoong passed her a cooling iced Hawaii drink. Mi Hye took it gratefully and sipped on the sweet liquid.

Many other girls were oggling at Jaejoong's bare chest and squealing like a bunch of fangirls. Mi Hye frowned and she stabbed the bottom of the cup with the straw hard.

"Can't you wear a shirt Jaejoong oppa?" she hissed softly.

Jaejoong chuckled softly. "Are you jealous?" he teased.

Mi Hye looked away. *YES YES OF COURSE I AM!* "No who says so?" she asked defiantly.

Jaejoong chuckled. "Come with me." He pulled her to a secluded part of the resort.

"You know why I wanted to show off my body?" he asked with raised brows.

Mi Hye pouted and folded her arms. "To attract girls of course."

Jaejoong chuckled and poked her forehead. "Half right. I wanted to attract your attention."

Mi Hye blinked in confusion. "Eh?"

"You were always around guys. Hot guys. L.Joe and Junhyung. Didn't you think your boyfriend would be jealous?" He asked.

Mi Hye gasped. "You were jealous?" she reddened. She fumbled with her fingers and her eyes darted around. "Jaejoong oppa was jealous! Jealous jealous jealous!" she muttered under her breath.

Jaejoong chuckled and tilted her head up. "So don't you go mixing with so many guys or I might just turn up for the next lecture ."

"Don't you dare!" Mi Hye punched his chest.

Jaejoong caught her wrist just in time and leaned down. Mi Hye closed her eyes blissfully as his lips met hers.