Boyfriend got rejected

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"Omma, Appa," Mi Hye took a deep breath. "I have something to say."

Both her parents looked at her. "Yes dear?" Mrs Lee asked.

"I have a boyfriend so I'm not going to marry Baek Young Jun sshi." Mi Hye said firmly.

Her parents froze. "Don't joke about such matters Mi Hye ah." Mr Lee said through gritted teeth.

"It's true!" Mi Hye screamed. "I really have a boyfriend!"

Both of her parents fell silent. Mi Hye gulped. *I hope this works.*

"Your boyfriend, is he a heir of some cooperation?" Mr Lee asked.

"No." Mi Hye bit her lips.

"Is he rich?" Mrs Lee asked. Mi Hye shook her head.

"Musically talented?" Mr Lee asked. Mi Hye shook her head again.

"Artistically talented? Famous? Had some sort of famous ancestor?" Mr Lee asked in a row.

Mi Hye gulped and shook her head. "Then what's the use of such a commoner!" Mrs Lee frowned. "Such a guy isn't worth you at all Mi Hye!"

"But I love him!" Mi Hye shrieked. "Please.. I don't want to marry someone I don't love."

"Then let us see him for once." Mr Lee frowned. "And let us judge for ourselves. If he really can't make the mark, you have to marry Baek heir."

Mi Hye frowned and sighed. *Now what am I to do?*

 

"So I have to meet mother and father-in-law?" Junhyung brightened.

Mi Hye giggled softly. "If I were there in front of you I would have punched you Junhyung oppa." Mi hye said, pressing the phone to her ear. "It's not that easy. They want someone with wealth and power."

"Awww. That's hard." Junhyung frowned. "I don't have wealth. But I have some sort of power! No other gang can step in Beast's territory!"

"That's not counted oppa." Mi Hye rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry Mi Hye ah, I'll make sure I become presentable enough to be impress your parents." he promised.

"Thank you for your help Junhyung oppa." Mi Hye said from the bottom of her heart. "I can't imagine what I would do without you."

"Then be my real girlfriend?" Junhyung joked.

"Junhyung oppa!" Mi Hye yelped. "Actually Junhyung oppa.. I have something to tell you.."

Junhyung raised his brows. *I have a bad feeling about this.*

"Why don't we meet and we talk?" Mi Hye asked. "I'll sms you the details."

Junhyung smiled. "Okay. See you soon Mi Hye."

Mi Hye got off the call and sighed. "I should clear things up with Junhyung oppa first before even agreeing with the fake boyfriend thing. I shouldn't use him like that."

 

"Mi Hye ah!" Junhyung waved enthusiastically and Mi Hye ran up to him.

"Junhyung oppa!" she smiled as he engulfed her in a hug. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too sweetie pie!" Junhyung chuckled. "Come on let's get some mocha frappe."

Both of them strolled to the nearby cafe, absorbed in their own thoughts.

Mi Hye was struggling how to tell him the truth and Junhyung was struggling on how to pretend he felt alright.

They got themselves a cup of mocha frappe each and sat down.

"What's that you wanted to tell me Mi Hye ah?" Junhyung asked coolly.

"About that Junhyung oppa.." Mi Hye started. "I already have someone that i-"

"Love." Junhyung finished for her.

Mi Hye blinked in surprise. "Eh?"

"You love L.Joe don't you." It was a statement more than a question.

"Oppa.." Mi Hye bit her lips.

Junhyung sighed and lowered his gaze. "I should have known. I felt it somehow, but that day when you left TOP Academy, your eyes, when they looked at L.Joe, they were so sad. It was just different from the gaze you gave everyone else. Guess I knew from then."

"Junhyung oppa." Mi Hye frowned.

"I guess you really like him huh?" Junhyung smiled. "I'm a player don't worry. I'll just hook up with another dozen girls like before. Just promise me you'll live a good life with L.Joe after this fake boyfriend thing ends okay?"

Mi Hye nodded and slowly smiled. "Thank you Junhyung oppa. And I'm really sorry. I should have told you sooner."

Junhyung shrugged. "It's okay. At least I get to be your fake boyfriend first right?" he smirked. "Let's just focus on convincing your parents on calling off the marriage deal for now."

Mi Hye nodded and thanked god in her heart for sending her such an angel.