A day with Junhyung

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe woke up early in the morning and pretended to be asleep. He didn't sleep well the previous night thinking of Junhyung bringing Mi Hye out.

Oh well who'll feel good about another guy bringing the girl you like out?

He heard Mi Hye stir and wake up, shuffling to the toilet. She came out soon after, after changing her clothes. It was the weekends so they didn't have school.

She came nearer to him and L.Joe squeezed his eyes shut. "Byunghun Oppa." she called.

L.Joe pretended to be asleep. "I'll be going out now. Bye!" she said softly.

When L.Joe heard the door close, he opened his eyes and frowned. "Damn that Yong Junhyung. I don't trust him around Donghae at all."

He sat up on the bed and a sly smile appeared on his face. "Maybe I should...?" he smiled evilly.



"Donghae! Here!" Junhyung waved his arms.

Mi Hye smiled and hopped over to Junhyung. Junhyung grinned widely and ruffled her hair. "Ready for some fun today?" he asked.

Mi Hye nodded happily. L.Joe, who was hiding behind the pillar was gritting his teeth in anger. *Who does he think he is to ruffle her hair like that? Only I can do that!* he frowned.

Mi Hye and Junhyung got on the motorcycle (again) and drove off at a moderate speed (much to Mi Hye's insistence.)

L.Joe sneaked out of the gates and got onto one of the bikes parked there. His phone rang and he picked it up annoyed.

"Yah L.Joe! Better make sure not to scratch my baby okay!" CAP roared from the other side of the line.

L.Joe rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah. I'm doing something important now. Don't disturb me Hyung!" he hung up and drove away, following where Junhyung and Mi Hye went.

Junhyung and Mi Hye first entered the underwater world. L.Joe sneaked behind them, earning several weird glances from passerby.

They went into the tunnel where all the fishes were swimming above them and they could see the sea life thriving around them.

"Woah Junhyung Hyung! Look at that shark!" Mi Hye's eyes brightened.

She leaned against the rails and pressed her face against the glass. Junhyung placed his arms on either side of her, trapping her in his arms, and gazed at the view innocently, leaning his head nearer to hers.

L.Joe raging and he was throwing a fit. *THAT YONG JUNHYUNG! He's taking advantage of how slow and dense Donghae is!*

L.Joe bit his lips in deep thought and his eyes lit up. He saw a stand that gave free long plastic bags meant for wet umbrellas.

He took one and he crept behind both of them. He put the plastic bag near Junhyung's leg and crept away satisfied.

When Junhyung took a step back next, he slipped on the plastic bag and fell hard on the floor, landing on his .

Unfortunately for L.Joe and fortunately for Junhyung, Junhyung grabbed on the nearest thing available for support. Aka Mi Hye.

Mi Hye was pulled down with him and she landed on his hard chest, their faces inches apart.

Mi Hye's eyes widened in surprise before a giggle escaped. She laughed. "You're clumsy for a badass gangster you know." she teased.

Junhyung raised his brows. "Oh yeah? How's this for badass?" he smirked and started tickling her sides.

Mi Hye squealed in laughter and panted. "Stop Haha stop it Jun hahaha Junhyung Hyung!" she laughed.

Junhyung smiled and halted, helping her up. Both of them had a bright smile on their faces.

L.Joe was now strangling the plastic bags that were hung on the stand. *THESE STUPID THINGS!!*