Hide

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe and Mi Hye ran back to TOP Academy, hand in hand. They stopped outside to catch their breath and leaned against the wall.

L.Joe gazed down at Mi Hye and both of them broke into a fit of laughter.

"Hahaha Byunghun Oppa did you see how angry that chef was?" she laughed. "He was so furious about the dinner cart!"

L.Joe smiled. "He'll be even more furious if he knew that you were sitting on top of it!" he teased.

They caught they breaths and Mi Hye sighed. "Oppa.. What now? I can't go back." she frowned. "That Emma woman will kill me, not to mention my parents as well."

L.Joe tilted her head up and searched her eyes. "Then hide. Hide in the dorm with me until the matter blows over." he pleaded. "At least for now."

Mi Hye nodded and buried her head in his chest. "Alright. Then let me hide in the boys dorm once again!" she smiled.

L.Joe chuckled and laced his fingers with hers, helping her over the wall without being seen by the guards. They sneaked back to their old room and shut the door quietly.

Except there were five unexpected guests in the room.

"L.Joe Hyung where did you go all day we were worried abou-" Changjo started when he spotted Mi Hye.

"AHHHHH!!!!" Ricky went into fit. "MI HYEEEEEEE!!!"

He squealed and ran towards Mi Hye, throwing his arms round her and hugging her tight. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH MI HYE!!!" he squealed.

"Yah yah!" L.Joe's face blackened and he plucked Ricky off Mi Hye and threw him aside like a piece of unwanted trash. "Don't touch my girlfriend." he hissed.

Teen top's eyes widened and they stared. "Girlfriend?" all of them chorused.

"Yep girlfriend." L.Joe smiled proudly and wrapped his arm around Mi Hye's shoulder. The latter blushed profusely and smiled shyly. "Annyeong Oppa's!" she waved.

"KYYYYAAAHHHH how can Mi Hye be L.Joe hyung's girlfriend!" Ricky cried. "He's too short for her!"

L.Joe shot him a deadly glare and Mi Hye giggled. CAP came up to them and patted L.Joe's shoulder. "Good job man!" he praised. "You chose well." he smiled at Mi Hye, who beamed back.

... "BUT WHERE'S THE LOLLIPOPS I SENT YOU TO BUY?" CAP roared in anger and searched L.Joe up and down.

L.Joe bit his lips nervously and gulped. "Ehehehe.. I forgot?" he scratched his head meekly.

"My Lollipops!" CAP bawled his eyes out.

"So why did you bring Mi Hye back here L.Joe?" Chunji asked. "She's a girl now.. She shouldn't be here."

L.Joe and Mi Hye looked at each other and grinned. "She'll be staying here for a while." L.Joe smiled.

"Eh?" they chorused.

...

"I don't care I'm staying over and it's final." Niel crossed his arms and pouted.

"Hell yeah!" Ricky agreed and nodded furiously. "I'm not going to let my favorite dongsaeng with a wild beast in a room for the night!"

"Ahem excuse me the wild beast you're referring to happens to be me." L.Joe narrowed his eyes.

"A girl and a guy in a room!" Chunji frowned. "This isn't a good idea."

"Why!" L.Joe protested. "We were roommates before!"

"It's final." CAP decided. "As Leader of Teen Top, I declare that we will stay over in L.Joe's room as long as Mi Hye is staying here."

"Yah is anyone listening to me?" L.Joe stomped his feet on the ground.

"AGREED!" Chunji, Niel, Ricky and Changjo nodded in sync.

"Oh I give up." L.Joe rolled his eyes and laid himself on the bed.

Mi Hye giggled and sat down next to him and poked his cheek. "Yah shouldn't you be happy that I'm back?" she teased.

L.Joe grinned and pulled her down onto the bed. He hovered above her and gazed into her eyes.

"Yeah I'm happy." he chuckled softly. "Cause now I can do this."

L.Joe lowered his face and his lips caught hers in a sweet endearing kiss. Mi Hye smiled and closed her eyes, listening to L.Joe's racing heart beating in sync with hers.

"YAH NO PDA IN FRONT OF US!" CAP roared and covered Changjo's eyes.

"Yah Hyung I wanna seeeeeee~~~" he whined and tried to pry his hands off.

L.Joe chuckled and broke the kiss. "Too bad. This is going to happen no matter what." he smirked. "So you still wanna stay here with us?"

"HELL YEAH!" Ricky shrieked. "I don't want my favorite dongsaeng to lose her ity so fast!"

Mi Hye turned red and a pillow flew towards Ricky's face. "Yah what do you think I am! A wild beast?" L.Joe roared.

"Yeah?" Ricky blinked.

"You're so going to die tonight." L.Joe growled and ran after the second youngest maknae.