Mi Hye the Sporty

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"Byunghun Hyung! Pass me a cup of warm milk please!" Mi Hue chirped.

"Go get it yourself you lazy bum." L.Joe said in a low voice.

*He'a back to normal!! Hehehe!* Mi Hye smiled. This happened every morning, repeating over and over again.

Mi Hye never seemed tired of asking L.Joe to do something that he will never do, and L.Joe never seemed tired to insult her back.

"Don't you think L.Joe Hyung and Donghae seem to be getting along just well?" Niel smiled.

"Byunghun Hyung! Why don't you want to bring me to the convenience stall? You're my roommate! You have to help me!" Mi Hye whined.

L.Joe frowned. "It isn't in my list of roommate's responsibilities unfortunately. Go find Ricky or something."

"I WANT BYUNGHUN HYUNG TO BRING ME!" Mi Hye pouted.

L.Joe pursed his lips. "No. Go away you sissy boy." he rolled his eyes.

"Don't you think L.Joe Hyung has been talking a whole lot more after Donghae came here?" Changjo asked, his eyes shining.

"Yeah. If fighting and quarreling counts." Chunji snickered.



It was finally Monday, the day of Physical Exercise for all students of the same age together. Mi Hye bit her lips, highly afraid.

She was quite a good sports player in her previous girl's school, but to compete against guys? She had no confidence.

"Now I will break the guys into two groups, class one versus class two." the PE teacher announced.

The boys in class one groaned. All the members of Teen Top were in class one, except for CAP, who was a senior. How could they fight against 5 of the kingkas?

Mi Hye's palms felt cold all of a sudden. Darn her luck, she was against the kingkas. She met eyes with L.Joe and he threw her a smirk.

She was so going to get thrashed on court.

"Do your best! My favorite dongsaeng!" Ricky cheered.

Mi Hye smiled and nodded. She was not going to bet thrashed by that stupid hot guy.

The whistle sounded and the game of basketball began. The ball was immediately taken by L.Joe, who dribbled the ball expertly from one side of the court to the other, dodging all his opponents.

Mi Hye raced in front of him and snatched the ball in a flash. L.Joe blinked, unable to believe that scrawny guy's reflex. The girls sitting at the side of the court screamed in protest.

Mi Hye side stepped Chunji who was trying to block her, and leaped high. The ball sailed over half the court and went straight through the basket.

The guys in class two cheered like mad and carried Mi Hye up to celebrate. They threw her up in the air and caught her again.

L.Joe rolled his eyes. *It has only been three minutes, the game hasn't ended yet. Why are they acting like they won?*

Mi Hye smiled, extremely elated. That was until she felt her cheat binder starting to get looser and looser with the hopping and throwing. *Omona!* she bit her lips.

"Good job my favorite dongsaeng!" Ricky praised. "Leta co tinue with the game and lets see if you can snatch the ball from my grasp!"

Mi Hye scrambled down and hugged herself. "I need to go to the toilet!" she yelped and ran off.

The others left on court stared back at her weirdly. "What a sissy weirdo."

Mi Hye ran into the toilet and checked her chest binder. Indeed, it had come off a little and her chest was struggling to be free.

Mi Hye took a deep breath and tightened the horrendous thing once again. "Lucky it didn't come off completely." she sighed.

When she went back to the game, it had already ended. Score: 97 to 3, class one winning.

The three points were credited to her first basket. Mi Hye sighed. *No wonder they were so happy when I shot that first goal. They couldn't Even get in one after I left?!*

"What happened Donghae?" Ricky came running to her and checked her up and down. "Are you alright? Why Sid you go to the toilet for so long!"

Mi Hye bit her lips. "... Stomachache?" she replied faintly.

"I'm glad you're fine now." Niel smiled brightly.

Mi Hye followed her class back when she heard L.Joe mutter, "Weird sissy."

Mi Hye glared at him and pouted. "Stupid arrogant single eye lidded freak!" she said in a low voice.

L.Joe raised his brows but Mi Hye had already stalked off. "He is one special guy." he muttered.