L.Joe seems suspicious

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"Junhyung Hyung! Bring Donghae here again someday! He's so cute!" Dongwoon whined.

"Yeah! I want a rematch for Kinect Dance!" Kikwang said crossly.

"I want Donghae to be my BFF!" Yoseob squealed.

Junhyung shot him a dirty look. "No way. If anyone is his BFF, it's me."

"Hyung~~" Dongwoon pouted.

"I don't think I can bring him over anymore," Junhyung sighed. "That L.Joe is seriously an overprotective freak."



"Don't you think L.Joe Hyung seems suspicious?" Changjo whispered.

"Yeah." Chunji agreed. "He seems like an overprotective freak."

"Overprotective boyfriend instead of an overprotective brother." CAP raised his brows.

L.Joe never allowed Mi Hye to leave his sight for the whole day, not allowing other guys besides Teen Top to talk to her.

"Donghae do you want to study together after school?" Taemin chirped.

"Ok--" Mi Hye wanted to reply when L.Joe stood between them.

"No." he glared.

"I was asking Donghae.." Taemin said meekly.

"And I said no." L.Joe said in a low voice.

Taemin squeaked and ran off to find his Key umma, horribly frightened.

"Byunghun Hyung!" Mi Hye whined. "Why are you being so overprotective!"

"I'm not!" he protested.

"YOU ARE." the rest of Teen Top chorused.

"Hyung you seem like an overprotective boyfriend." Changjo gagged.

"It's gay L.Joe!" Chunji wrinkled his nose.

L.Joe pouted. *I just dont want Donghae getting hurt or anything..*

"You know Donghae, when you were out with Yong Junhyu g yesterday, L.Joe Hyung wouldn't stop pacing around and getting worried for you!" Niel giggled.

"YAH!" L.Joe growled.

"Honestly L.Joe, believe Hyung, you are really behaving suspiciously." CAP said.

L.Joe rolled his eyes, but his mind had many thoughts running inside. *Suspicious?*



"Jaejoong sinseh! I want to ask you something about the Maclaurins' series!" Mi Hye ran towards Jaejoong.

L.Joe scowled.

Jaejoong smiled brightly and swung his arm round Mi Hye. "Let's have some Oppa dongsaeng talk after that okay? It's been so long since I talked to you!" he whispered.

Mi Hye nodded happily and skipped off with him.

L.Joe narrowed his eyes at their contact. "Yah! Which teacher gets so touchy with his students? Huh huh?" he grabbed poor Ricky's collar.

"Which teacher swings his arm round his student's shoulder you tell me?" he strangled Ricky.

Changjo and Chunji pulled L.Joe away. "Yah Hyung! They might just be good friends!" Changjo protested.

"Yeah! And it's okay since Donghae is also a guy! Not like he's a girl or something." Niel convinced.

L.Joe frowned. *But he's a gay!*

"Yah L.Joe, you're acting strange." CAP smirked.

"What strange?" he snapped.

"You've been talking much more after Donghae came, not being your icy cold self, laughing more, scolding and quarreling with him..." CAP raised his brows.

"So?" L.Joe asked exasperated.

"And you're being jealous now because of Jaejoong sinseh." CAP finished.

L.Joe frowned. "IM NOT BEING JEALOUS OF THAT BASTARD!" he roared.

Five handsome guys stared back at him expectantly. "You're in love with Donghae!" Chunji concluded.

"What the hell?" L.Joe rolled his eyes. "He's a guy! I'm not a gay!"

"But maybe living with him made you different or something!" Ricky chirped. "You should face your ual preference L.Joe! Or you'll be the one suffering."

L.Joe stood up and scowled. "I'm not in love with Donghae and it's final!" he said sharply.

The rest of Teen Top sighed and looked at each other.