Caught

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Junhyung and Mi Hye next went to the zoo. They entered the reptiles zone.

Mi Hye was scared stiff by the scary looking snakes. How she loathed those scales!

She grabbed on to Junhyung's hand tightly, scared for her life.

Junhyung was smiling widely and wrapped his arms round her, providing support. *Although he's a guy, Donghae can be quite a girl at times.* he smiled.

L.Joe was glaring holes into Junhyung's back. *That sly pig! He took her to the reptile section on purpose!*

L.Joe frowned and he searched his phone. He played a roaring noise, hoping to scare both of them and make them leave the place.

In the end, he was the one being scared by another louder roar.

Mi Hye's face reddened in embarrassment. "That was your stomach?" Junhyung raised his brows.

Mi Hye blushed. Junhyung chuckled. "Guess you're hungry. The zoo can wait. Let's find something to eat first."

Mi Hye nodded enthusiastically and both Junhyung and her went off.

L.Joe's jaw nearly dropped off when he saw the restaurant they went into.

"Lover's restaurant." it said. He read the sign at the side. "Only couples allowed. We welcome all couples, gays and lesbians!"

He watched in anger as Mi Hye and Junhyung went in, with the former looking blur and not aware of what shop she just entered.

L.Jie charged after them, but was stopped by the shop attendants at the front of the door.

"Sorry sir, only couples can go in." the man apologized.

L.Joe glared back. "Just let me in." he growled in a low voice.

"No can do." The man shrugged. "Only couples are allowed. Normal ones, gay or lesbians. But definitely couples. Just like the gay couple that just went in." he referred to Mi Hye and Junhyung.

"They aren't a couple!" L.Joe shrieked exasperatedly.

L.Joe sighed and looked around. He found a geeky looking greasy guy walking past, reading his book. L.Joe brightened and rushed to his side, pulling him to the restaurant. "Yah I'll treat you food." L.Joe offered.

"Really?" the geeky guy pushed up his spectacles.

L.Joe nodded and pushed him into the restaurant. "See! Just come with your gay partner!" the man exclaimed.

L.Joe threw him a murderous look. "Shut the up." he growled.

L.Joe scanned the restaurant and found Junhyung and mi Hye sitting at a rather secluded side of the restaurant. L.Joe pulled the geeky guy and sat at the next table, ducking his head behind the menu.

He peeked over and saw Junhyung and Mi Hye laughing along. His face hardened and his brows creased.

The geeky guy blinked non stop like it was some sort of disorder and he blushed. "So this was a lover's restaurant? I didn't think someone as hot as you would like me." he said shyly.

L.Joe's jaw dropped. *What the hell?*

But before he could say anything, he saw his chance. The waiter was bringing them their water.

He excused himself to go to the toilet. "So he's shy?" the geeky guy grinned.

L.Joe went straight for he waiter and pushed him on purpose, making it seem like it was an accident. The waiter lost his balance and toppled the water all on Junhyung.

*Success!* L.Joe punched his fist in the air and ran to hide behind the wall.

"Omo!" the waiter shrieked. "I'm so sorry!"

"Yah you!" Junhyung wanted to burst out into a fight when he realized he was there with the person he liked.

"It's okay." Junhyung gritted his teeth. "I'll just dry this up."

When Junhyung stood up, his drenched white shirt stuck fast on his body and his abs were evident. Mi Hye's eyes widened and she looked away immediately, her face red.

Junhyung smirked. "Like what you see?" he teased. "This body can be yours if you accept me!"

Mi Hye reddened even more. "Junhyung Hyung!" she shrieked.

"Okay okay I'll go dry up." Junhyung smiled and walked off.

When he reached the toilet, he noticed a familiar guy ducking behind the wall. His instincts took over and he crept to the wall.

Without warning, he suddenly jumped on the guy that was hiding.

"Hah! Got you stalker!" Junhyung smirked.

L.Joe bit his lips and frowned. *Damn.*

"L.Joe?" Junhyung's eyes widened. "What are you doing here?"