Her brother's test

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe paced outside Mi Hye's house for afternoons, several days in a row. All he wanted was that he could see his beloved Mi Hye for once.

But no. Her darned brother Lee Donghae just had to make everything so freaking difficult.

He turned down all schedules and stood in front of their house like a guard dog and even growling whenever L.Joe went near their house. L.Joe tried to talk to him nicely and politely, but he didn't hear any of it, just shooing him away evering single time.

Mi Hye watched L.Joe from her window desperately, wanting to go out to hug him. But no! Donghae even hired bodyguards to guard her door to prevent her from going out.

"Please just let me go in to see Mi Hye please!" L.Joe begged. "Donghae hyung!"

"Yah who's your hyung!" Donghae barked. "I'll not allow my sister to see any wild beast so stop thinking wild thoughts."

"Donghae sshi please!" L.Joe pleaded desperately. He was going crazy not seeing Mi Hye all these days.

"Donghae, how can you treat our guest this way!" Mrs Lee and Mr Lee appeared all of a sudden.

Donghae turned pale and his eyes widened in shock. "Umma Appa!" he yelped. "W-w-why are you back? I t-t-thought you'd be in Spain till this Sunday?" he stuttered.

"The contract was signed so we came back." Mr Lee narrowed his eyes. "And I'm glad we did. How can you kick your sister's boyfriend out of the house? Let him in!"

"But abeoji!" Donghae protested.

"Byunghun sshi!" Mr Lee smiled. "Mi Hye must be missing you, let's go in!"

Donghae skidded in front of his parents and L.Joe. He narrowed his eyes at his parents. "Appa Umma, as Mi Hye's brother, I have a say in this!" he screeched. "It's good enough that I'm giving this brat a chance-"

"You're giving me a chance?" L.Joe exclaimed happily.

"Yes so quit interrupting me!" Donghae growled. "So I'm going to have to give you this form. Fill it up and return it to me in..2 minutes. NOW!" He barked.

L.Joe searched his pockets desperately for a pen when Mrs Lee passed him one. "Umma! Why are you helping him!" Donghae whined. Mrs Lee shrugged and smiled.

"1 minute 50 seconds left!" Donghae barked.

L.Joe didn't care how pathetic he looked as he squatted on the floor and began filling out the form.



Application to be Lee Mi Hye's candidate boyfriend

Name: 
Lee Byunghun aka L.Joe

Age:  18

Date-Of-Birth:  23-11-1993

Health report (Any diseases? Specifically STDs and any illnesses that can be transmitted through exchanging of air): 
Not at all. Last time I checked, I'm still well and doing fine. But maybe I have an allergy to annoying ing brothers??

Special talents (Honestly ballet does fine. I'm SURE my sister likes guys who does ballet and loves pink):
I beg to differ, I'm sure your sister doesn't like guys who does ballet and loves pink. Because it's obvious she loves ME isn't it. But well, special talents are, fighting and pissing ing brothers off.

Do you plan on dating my sister with marriage in mind or is this just a fling? (If you choose the second, please leave immediately):
Yes I plan to marry her if her ing brother would just let us meet each other. (If you still didn't get it, yes YOU LEE DONGHAE is the one I'm talking about.)

If my sister and you are like Rose and Jack from Titanic, stranded in the cold seas, would you give up that wooden board to my sister to save her life and sacrifice yours? (If no, please leave immediately):
Well to be honest, how Jack died was freaking stupid. He was stranded in the cold icy water for too long that's why he died. Can't we change places every few minutes so both of us would survive? I'm sure your sister would like to spend the rest of her life with me. (And not some ing brother)

Choose one of the choices
Condoms come in packs of:  (a) 3  (b) 6  (c) 9  (d) 12
If you chose any of the answers, please explain how you came to know this. IN DETAIL:

How would I know when I haven't had the chance to buy them yet? I haven't even gotten to meet my girlfriend (because of some ing brother),  so why would I even buy something like that?

Do you think you can support a family of three hundred? (If your financial  ability can't match up to that, please also leave immediately.):
I'm in a gang. I have my territories. I'm sure I can force enough money out of them to support three hundred.
Just wondering...would YOU (the ing brother) be able to do that?


Which part of my sister do you find her attractive? (If your answer starts with B you can just leave immediately. And please explain why you like that part of her. IN DETAIL):
I love her character(:

Thanks for filling out the form. I will take this into SERIOUS CONSIDERATION and you will get your reply by the end of 10 years.

Thank you for your participation.




Donghae rolled his eyes at L.Joe's replies.

*Damn that guy. He didn't even let anything slip.*