Living with Mr Cold

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Junhyung bit his lips as he watched the barber again. s did not bother to ask where he was going for the last few days.

In the past, they would have assumed that he was out banging girls. But now, they knew he would automatically be guarding the barber, watching for any signs of the goddess he saw the other day.

It was the first time Yong Junhyung had so much interest in a single girl, and to think they haven't even talked yet.

*I wonder how her voice sounds like.* he thought, smiling foolishly to himself. *I really want to meet her again. How can she steal away my heart like that and not appear anymore?*

He pouted and watched the people going into the barber for a haircut.

"I hope she comes here again for another haircut." he whispered. "I really really really want to meet her."

 

Mi Hye sneezed and she woke up from her deep sleep. She blinked several times, not making sense of where she was, before finally remembering that she was in the boys dorm.

L.Joe jumped up from his sleep because of her sneeze since he was a light sleeper. He rolled his eyes and covered his ears, burying his head in the pillow.

"Can I have a cup of warm milk please?" Mi Hye asked, poking L.Joe from above. L.Joe's head snapped up, completely irritated.

"No." he glared.

Mi Hye pouted. "Then do you have warm milk? Can I have some? I can't wake up without warm milk first." she pleaded.

L.Joe sighed and covered himself with the blanket. "No I don't have." he said in a cold voice.

Mi Hye frowned and rubbed her eyes. *Eotteohke? I don't wake up fully unless I drink warm milk.*

She got down her bunk and yawned. "Good morning Byunghun hyung!" she chirped. L.Joe pursed his lips, obviously irritated. *This is why I don't want any roommates. They are nothing but trouble!*

Mi Hye darted into the toilet and changed into the school uniform. She took out her chest binder and heaved a deep breath, massaging her chest. "Aigoo now I can finally breath normally." she mumbled.

She sighed and binded her chest again, putting on the boy uniform. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. *I am such a handsome guy! Even better than Donghae Oppa I might add.* she smiled gleefully.

She went out of the bathroom to see L.Joe glaring at her. "What took you so long?" he snarled. "Are you a girl or something?"

Mi Hye pouted and took a step aside to let him in. "Sorry Byunghun Hyung." she said softly.

L.Joe slammed the door and went in. Mi Hye frowned at the door. "Aish! So what if you're hot? You have a bad bad bad attitude! BLEH~~~" she pouted.

Without warning, the door of the dorm burst open and a red haired guy came running in, charging at Mi Hye and hugging her tight. "MY DEAR DONGSAENG! I MISSED YOU!" Ricky squealed.

"You just met him yesterday yo!" CAP rolled his eyes, on his strawberry flavored lollipop. Seriously, this guy doesn't know how to maintain his scary image.

"Where's L.Joe hyung? Still in the toilet?" Niel asked, jumping onto L.Joe's bunk.

Mi Hye nodded. "I made him angry again." she mumbled sadly. "I took too long in the toilet."

Changjo frowned. "Don't worry Donghae. Hyung is nice. Just a little cold. You'll get used to it." he assured.

Mi Hye nodded gratefully when L.Joe suddenly came out of the toilet. "You're all here?" he gasped.

Teen Top smiled cheekily at him. "We are here to fetch our newest member of the group!!" Chunji cheered.

L.Joe looked horrified. "Don't tell me..." he shot looks at Mi Hye.

"THAT'S RIGHT! IT'S DONGHAE!" Ricky cheered. "My favorite dongsaeng!"

L.Joe face palmed himself mentally. *A new gay in our gang? Damn this Lee Donghae for looking so cute.*

 

Teen Top walked to class with Mi Hye. Girls all over swooned at their presence and a steadily growing crowd of females tagged loyally behind.

They shot looks at MI Hye, pointing and criticizing.

"The new guy is so short! How can he join Teen Top?"

"He's so scrawny! Look at the difference his arm and CAP oppa's muscular one!"

Mi Hye hung her head in shame. *I should have worked out before coming. This is bad.*

L.Joe smirked at the insults. *At least other people know he's not worthy of Teen Top. Only my members are so stupid.*