Her classmates

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"Aigoo.. This is boring." Doojoon pouted and twirled his pen as he listened to the lecturer drawl on Circular Motion.

Yoseob nodded and stiffled a yawn. "How I wish our school has an exchange program with Sungkyunkwan GIrl's school too." he pouted.

Junhyung raised his brows. "Too? Who has an exchange program with Sungkyunkwan Girl's?"

"Didn't you know?" Kikwang asked surprised. "You were always the first to know what was happening in those girl schools. I remember you had 11 girlfriends from Sungkyunkwan Girl's at one point."

Junhyung pursed his lips annoyed. *That's because I've focused only on one girl now.*

"So who's going for the exchange program with Sungkyunkwan girl's?"Junhyung asked.

"TOP Academy." Hyunseung shrugged nonchalantly.

Junhyung froze. *Sungkyunkwan Girls...is Mi Hye's previous school! If she goes back.. WON'T SHE GET FOUND OUT?*

He stood up in a flash and dashed out of the room.

"Yah Hyung! Are you going to the toilet? Help me buy some sweets when you come back!" Dongwoon yelled.

"YAH SON DONGWOON!" The teacher screeched.

Dongwoon jumped. *Opps!*

 

"Ahhh!" Mi Hye squealed. "I so miss this place!" she giggled excitedly as the bus rolled into Sungkyunkwan Girl's school.

L.Joe smiled. He looked out in the grand pretigious school where only elite students went to. He thought of their below average school and sighed.

*She was such a clever and high classed person from before. How am I suitable for her?* he frowned.

"Get off the bus Byunghun hyung! NOW!" Mi Hye squealed and hopped off. L.Joe chuckled and went after her making sure she doesn't fall.

"Wow these girls are JJANG!" Changjo let out a low whistle.

Mi Hye raised her brows. Never did she expect the maknae to be such a flirt.

She looked round and spotted some familiar faces and she smiled behind mask. *It's good to see them again, even if I couldn't talk to them.*

Many girls were crowding at the entrance, waiting and anticipating the arrival of Teen Top. Teen Top was famous in their school, together with Beast.

Only nerds like Mi Hye didn't pay attention to such news and stayed oblivious to everything around her.

"Omona! That's Chunji!" a girl squealed and kept taking photos. "He's even more good looking than the photos!"

Chunji smiled proudly. CAP tapped his shoulder. "I wouldn't smile that widely if I were you. That just meant that you have no privacy and they are constantly stalking you."

Chunji's face fell.

"Omo!" another girl screamed. "CAP is even more muscular then when I saw him in the toilet changing!"

CAP froze and Chunji smirked. "Stalking.. you were saying?"

CAP scowled. "I don't mind fans but some are just scaring me." he muttered.

"AHHH! THAT'S L.JOE ISN'T IT!" the biggest group of girl screamed. "HE IS SO GOOD LOOKING EVEN WITH THE MASK ON!"

L.Joe's group of fans were the biggest and they even bought banners and lightsticks like they were attending some sort of concert.

"L.JOE OPPA! SARANGHAE!" They squealed.

Mi Hye narrowed her eyes and pouted. She was suddenly thankful of the mask she was wearing that managed to hide all the facial expressions.

"Mi Hye?" someone whispered.

Mi Hye spun round and her eyes widened in surprise. "Krystal!" she squealed softly.

Krystal's eyes rounded and she gasped. "I never thought it would really be you!" she breathed. "I just thought this guy looked like you but I thought it may just be you since you said you were going to TOP Academy for now."

Mi Hye smiled and nodded. "Where are the others?"

"HERE!" The rest of f(x) miraculously appeared and engulfed Mi Hye in a group hug. The rest of Teen Top narrowed their eyes enviously. To think their dongsaeng was the most popular with girls and to think those girls were actually queenkas of Sungkyunkwan Girl's.

"We missed you so much!" Luna whispered. "Are you okay in TOP Academy? With everyone thinking you're a guy?"

Mi Hye nodded. "I'm fine. I missed you guys too!"

Victoria smiled and straightened Mi Hye's hair. "You really look like your brother now! We were so excited when they said that TOP Academy was coming. I'm sure the rest of the school would be shocked if they found out their queenka was actually back, acting as a boy!"

"Don't say it so loud!" Mi Hye hissed and looked around.

"Ppssshhh." Amber snickered. "Still so dorky as usual. Mi Hye."

Mi Hye laughed and felt home again.