Trip to the seaside

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"School! We have great news for all of you today!" Mrs Han, the principal announced. "In view of the great results you have all achieved for your exams, the school has decided to give a short school trip to the seaside!"

The school burst into cheers and shouts of joy. "Wow! This is the first time the school seems so generous!" students chirped.

Mrs Han smiled back at the vice principal. "Wow lucky we found that offer! If not subsidizing for the whole school would burn a huge hole in the school's finances!"

Mi Hye squealed at the news and she and Ricky began dancing together hand in hand. Changjo pretended to be disgusted by their sissy actions but Chunji saw his feet tapping around to the rhythm.

L.Joe chuckled softly and watched Mi Hye cheer and shout. *She's so cute.* he smiled gently.

The girl behind L.Joe, Suhee thought L.Joe was looking at her. "Look! L.Joe Oppa is looking at me!" she squealed. "He must be thinking how I'm gonna look in my bikini!"

...

"Wow Donghae ah!" Ricky smiled. "This is gonna be so much fun! Swimming in the sea! Seafood! Surfing! Bikini babes!"

Mi Hye was nodding enthusiastically to everyone until the last one. She froze awkwardly. L.Joe stifled a laugh at her awkward face.

"Aren't you excited to see bikini babes L.Joe?" Chunji asked.

L.Joe shook his head. *There's only one person I see and it doesn't matter what she wears, she'll still be stunningly beautiful.*

L.Joe turned his head to see Mi Hye running off to Jaejoong happily, with a spring in her steps.

Jaejoong chuckled and ruffled her hair. When he thought nobody was looking, he pinched her cheek affectionately and pressed his fingers on his lips, before transferring the "kiss" from his fingers to her cheeks.

L.Joe turned away at the sweetness. *Damn*



"Put your luggages in the cabin and board the bunk!" Jaejoong ordered.

Students began piling up beside the luggage cabin and stuffing their luggages in.

"Byunghun Oppa!" Suhee cried out. "My luggage is too heavy! Can you help me?" she whined in a sweet voice.

L.Joe turned to give her a glare when his eyes landed on the gigantic luggage she was pointing to. When I say gigantic, I mean ENORMOUSLY, MASSIVELY, DINOSAUROUS-LY HUGE luggage.

"What did you bring?" Chunji yelped. "Your whole wardrobe?"

"Nah. Not even a tenth." Suhee rolled her eyes. "I bought more than 20 sets of bikini! L.Joe Oppa! Help me choose one to wear later!"

L.Joe nearly puked. *This girl is so disgusting!*

"Not interested." he said coldly. "Get the bus driver to help you. I'm not some sort of maid working for you."

"Oppa!" Suhee cried out but L.Joe already walked away.

He saw Mi Hye carrying a small luggage and he went over to her, taking her bag without a word.

Mi Hye looked startled and she smiled. "Byunghun Hyung! It's okay my luggage is small! I can manage!"

L.Joe twisted his lips. *But I want to help.*

"Why is your bag so small? Don't you gir-... I mean gays bring a lot of stuff?" he asked.

Mi Hye wrinkled her nose. "Its only a two days. There's no need for so much clothes."

L.Joe nodded and smiled to himself. *She isn't vain at all. Another thing I love about her.*

He place her luggage in the cabin and led her up the bus. The horrifying Suhee was already on board and she was waving her hands about.

"L.Joe Oppa! Sit with me!" she squealed.

L.Joe looked back at Mi Hye, hoping she would help him. Just then, Jaejoong come on board and saw his chance. "You can sit with Suhee, Byunghun Haksaeng! I'll sit with Donghae instead." he suggested.

L.Joe's face immediately hardened. *Not even in your dreams.*

He grabbed Mi Hye's wrist and pushed her into the seat, plopping himself beside her. "I'll be sitting with Donghae. So why not Jaejoong sinseh sit with Suhee?" he suggested.

Suhee was extremely elated as well to be sitting with one of the hottest teachers in history. Jaejoong pursed his lips irritatedly and went to sit down.

L.Joe cheered in his head in glee and took out his head phones. He pushed one gently into Mi Hye's ear and the other into his own.

Yiruma's The River Flows in You began playing and Mi Hye's eyes widened in surprise. She didnt expect L.Joe to listen to this sort of song.

He pushed her head against the head rest of the chair. "Sleep." he ordered.

"Eh?" Mi Hye's head sprung up again.

"Sleep." L.Joe repeated. "You didn't sleep at all last night with all the excitement over your new boyfriend."

Neither did he. Losing sleep over the loss of his first love.

Mi Hye smiled and nodded. She closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

L.Joe followed suit and rested his head against hers. *If you can't be my girl in reality, then at least be my girl in my dreams.*