Do you have a twin sister?

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye ran as fast as she could, afraid that those scary es would change their minds and run back for a second round of beating.

She tasted iron in , a sign that she was bleeding. Mi Hye flinched as she ran, and saw bruises all round her hands. She didn't even want to think or the bruises on her legs, covered by the long pants.

Without thinking, she ran out of the school, wanting to take a breather.

She hung her head, not looking where she was going. Suddenly, she collided with someone and both of them fell on the ground. The other person groaned.

"What the hell?" he cursed. "Don't you TOP Academy people look where you're going?"

Mi Hye bit her lips, scared to be involved in another fight. Her body can't take another beating.

The guy glared at her, when his face turned surprised. "You!" he gasped. He scrambled over and gazed at her face.

Mi Hye blinked uncomfortably because of his intent gaze. "Do you..." he whispered in disbelief. "Do you have a twin sister?"

Mi Hye took a sharp intake of breath. How did he know?

"Someone that looks just like you, but she's a girl." the guy went on urgently. "I saw her one day. Is she related to you or something?"

Mi Hye decided to go with the flow. "Yeah I have a twin sister." which she referred to herself.

The guy broke into a happy and excited smile. He grabbed Mi Hye's wrist wanting to yank her up, but the bruises there made her flinch in pain.

"Owwww!" she yelped and retracted her hand.

The guy blinked, as if it was just then that he noticed her injuries. "You're hurt!" he gasped. "Who the hell did this to my brother-in-law?"

"Eh?" Mi Hye blinked.

The guy cleared his throat embarrassedly. "Ahem, I mean. Who did this to you! Come on I'll get you a drink and some medicine. I'm Yong Junhyung by the way."

Mi Hye smiled gratefully. "I'm Lee Donghae." Junhyung gazed at her Face and smiled. *If her brother is already so cute looking, I cannot imagine how beautiful she is up close!*



"You mean you don't know where your sister is?" Junhyung sighed in disbelief. "I don't believe it! She's your sister! You can't not know where she is!"

Mi Hye her lips nervously. *Cause I'm her?*

"I really don't know where she is." Mi Hye tried again. "She wants to run away from the arranged marriage. It's understandable if she doesn't want anyone to find her."

Junhyung sighed. "I guess it can't be helped then." he ruffled his hair, depressed. "Can you at least tell me her name?" he asked earnestly.

Mi Hye nodded. "Lee Mi Hye." she said her own name.

Junhyung turned into his dreamy state. "Lee mi Hye." he mumbled. "Even her name is so pretty."

Mi Hye looked closely at Junhyung. His face didn't ring a bell at all. Why was this guy so eager to find her?

"Erm." Mi Hye started. "How did you know my sister? I didn't hear her talking about a Yong Junhyung ever."

Junhyung smiled sadly. "We don't know each other. But she caught my attention from the first sight of her going to the barbers. I've been waiting there everyday, hoping to see her again but she didnt turn up."

Mi Hye gasped. This guy was looking for her actively and she didn't even know him? This world is seriously weird.

"If you have any news of her, please tell me okay?" he asked earnestly. "This is my number."

Mi Hye nodded, knowing that she'll never dial those numbers ever. She gazed at his uniform curiously. "CUBE High?" she read. "You're from CUBE high? Then what are you doing outside TOP Academy?"

Junhyung's face turned into a fierce one. "I was there to inform your school's kingkas, especially L.Joe, that our fight hasn't ended yet. Beast will never admit defeat."

"F-f-fight?" Mi Hye stuttered.

"Yeah." Junhyung shrugged. "Dont you know Teen Top and Beast are gangs?"

"G-g-gangs?" she stuttered again.

Junhyung chuckled and ruffled her hair. "You're cute. You shall be the only person from TOP Academy I don't hate. I hae to go. Be careful alright?"

Mi Hye nodded and waved. "Thanks for the medicine and mocha frappe!"

She watched as Junhyung sauntered away and she bit her lips, scared. *So Teen Top is a gang? I can't believe it. Even cute Ricky? I can't even imagine CAP fighting.*

She face palmed herself. "I can't believe I accidentally saw gangster Byunghun in the bath!"