Heartbroken Mi Hye

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye was standing beside her father, her hands linked to his arm. He smiled gently at her and patted her hand.

"I wish you happiness, my dear daughter." he said gently.

The door opened and she and her father began walking.

There were a lot of people at the two sides, all of them looking at Mi Hye with admiration and happiness. Mi Hye recognized several people amidst the crowd.

Her mother, weeping tears of pure joy in the front row. And her twin brother Donghae, throwing her a silly brotherly smile.

Mi Hye and her father reached the end of the path and her father handed her to a tall built man wearing a suit.

The man turned around and Mi Hye's heart fluttered.

Kim Jaejoong. The most perfect man on earth.

Jaejoong smiled gently at Mi Hye and nodded respectfully at Mi Hye's father.

He squeezed her hand gently and they both faced the priest. The priest smiled at them and asked Jaejoong," Will you Kim Jaejoong, take Lee Mi Hye as your faithfully wedded wife?"

Mi Hye smiled, waiting for Jaejoong's answer.

...

"NO! I want to marry Tiffany!"

 

Mi Hye woke up with a start with cold sweat. She panted and felt new tears flowing down her cheeks again. The breakup felt real now.

She sighed and felt a pair of warm arms enveloping her waist. She looked up and saw L.Joe's face just inches above hers, his breathing slow and steady in deep sleep.

She froze.

...

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" she screamed in her loudest voice.

L.Joe rolled of the bed in shock, but unfortunately, his arms were still wound around Mi Hye's waist, so they rolled down together. Guy landing on top of Girl.

"What happened?" L.Joe gasped, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Why was I sleeping with you on your bed?" Mi Hye shrieked.

L.Joe covered his ears at his loud voice. "I carried you back to my bed, but you cuddled me and refused to let go. So I fell asleep beside you." L.Joe explained sheepishly, his face flushing at the memory.

"Oh." Mi Hye blushed as well. "Thank you Byunghyun Hyung."

L.Joe smiled. "No prob-"

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE????" the door burst opened and the other five ran into the room.

"We heard screaming so we ran here immedia-" Ricky froze. "WHAT ARE TWO OF YOU DOING!!!"

L.Joe suddenly realised they both were in a very suspicious postion, with him lying on top of her and he scrambled off immediately, his face flushing so red, it was even redder than a tomato.

He scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "I woke up and rolled off the bed and Donghae rolled off with me so we ended up like that."

"OH.." they chorused.

...

"SO YOU BOTH SLEPT TOGETHER?" They shrieked.

 

L.Joe glanced worriedly at Mi Hye during breakfast. She poked at her scrambled eggs lifelessly and bit her lips.

"Why aren't you eating Donghae ah?" Chunji asked, noticing her strange behavior as well.

Mi Hye forced a smile. "I'm not hungry. I'll go take a walk first before going to class. You guys eat well." she got up and walked off aimlessly.

"What's wrong with Donghae?" CAP asked, on his lollipop occasionally before eating his toast.

"Yah why are you eating sweets for breakfast!" Niel frowned.

"I don't know. But he seems like someone who just went through a breakup." Changjo observed. "What happened L.Joe Hyung?"

L.Joe sighed. "Nothing you should know." he replied flatly. *I hope you'll be okay Donghae ah.*

 

Mi Hye walked aimlessly, a tear trickling down her cheek. *Jaejoong oppa.. my heart hurts so much.* she sighed.

Just then, she saw Jaejoong walking towards her from the opposite direction. Before he noticed her, she ran off. She turned and bumped into a hard chest.

"Aigoo!" she yelped.

"Donghae ah!"

Mi Hye blinked and found Junhyung hugging her, taking all her breath away. "You don't know how worried I was when I couldn't find you yesterday!" Junhyung frowned.

Mi Hye smiled mildly. "So you snuck into TOP Academy to find me?" she asked ridiculously.

Junhyung smiled a goofy grin. "Yeah." Mi Hye smiled half heartedly and a sigh came out of her unconsciously.

Junhyung frowned. "Is something bothering you?" he asked worriedly.

Mi Hye shook her head. "Nothing's wrong." she forced a smile.

Junhyung grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from the classrooms. "Junhyung hyung! Where are we going?" she yelped in surprise.

Junhyung threw her a smile. "Anywhere, as long as the smile I love is back on your face."

Mi Hye softened and went off with him.